Thread: 5 mbps speed with ACT broadband

5 mbps speed with ACT broadband

Guys I was just going through the newspaper yesterday and I happened to come across a very interesting piece of information that I decided that I should share it with you all, well I came across a broadband plan from ACT broadband in which they were offering a speed of 5mbps and that too they are offering for 1K that’s pretty cheap and after the 35GB usage they will be cutting down the speed to 512mbps so that’s a very interesting plan and I hope you all like it.

Re: 5 mbps speed with ACT broadband

Yes even I am aware of that plan and according to me the 210 plan would be a very cost effective plan for you so that’s what I am suggesting you right now. I think they are offering a speed of 2mbps and there is no such limitation that they will be offering a speed of 2mbps throughout, so I think that would be a better plan and even the rates are very much effective all these at a flat rate of Rs.850. so I would better stick with that plan and also I would recommend you all to have a look at that plan.

I think you have not read the description properly and hence I would advise you to have a proper look at the advertisement that you had mentioned it says that the speed they will be offering at the rate of Rs. 850 and that is excluding taxes. So that’s what the rate i were speaking of and hence do have a look at it. Anyways that’s what the information that I wanted to share it with you all, so hope you all like it. in case you have any other doubt then do share it with me.

Well I am not sure what are you talking here is the speed plan that I am going to post here do have a look in it and tell me what’s the problem here and mind you this is the straight advertisement that I had seen in the newspapers and hence I wanted to tell it to you all
    speed 210 - Rs. 850 - 2 Mbps Till 8 GB beyond that 512 kbps
    speed 510 - Rs. 1000 - 5 Mbps Till 16 GB beyond that 512 kbps
    Rest there is no extra charges on anything and I hope this time it is clear to all.

Yes it is really very affordable and whenever compare it with other players like airtel, reliance and mtnl it is far more cheap and I must say that a common man would be very happy buying this type of service. Actually act broadband is a product of beam telecoms and in case nobody was knowing about it then I wanted to update you all with that so I hope it will provide the service well, so lets wait and watch if they can do that so I hope everything is clear for you.

Yes thanks for that great piece of information that you all have shared it here happy with the response that I have received here since the particular broadband was not heard much and hence I thought of sharing it with you all so hope you all liked the product as much as I did. Well its really a great product for all us so i think we must think of promoting such a product in the market, so thats what i want to say here.