Thread: MTNL Fiber Home FTTH offers 10Gbps speed

MTNL Fiber Home FTTH offers 10Gbps speed

Hello to all my friends, I have got some information so I thought that I must put it on this forum as we all do the best discussion here. I have heard that MTNL is launching Fiber line internet service to Home broadband which offers the speed of 10gbps in Mumbai. Also MTNL is launching the same service in Delhi. With FTTH technology, MTNL will offer high speed broadband with feature of World Class Triple Play Video conferencing IPTV, HDTV, 3DTV and gaming. So anyone have some more information then please reply to this post. Thank you.

Re: MTNL Fiber Home FTTH offers 10Gbps speed

Hey I have also done some research on the same topic and I came to know is FTTH (fiber to the home) is a fiber optic cable communication which delivers the fiber extend from central office to subscriber home. At the customer end the signal may be converted into twisted pair, coaxial cable, wireless, power line communication or optical fiber. I have also come to know that it is being launched in Mumbai and about launch in mid of the May in Delhi. So I am very excited for this technology, let it launch in Delhi I will the first to buy it at my home that is sure.

Hello I have enquired about the tariff plan of FTTH service and I have written it below
    Limited downloading plans
    Name of plan/ download speed/ upload speed/ free download/ monthly rental/ cost per MB
    • Fiber 649/ 2MBPS/ 512KBPS/ 5GB/ 649/ 0.6Rs
    • Fiber 850/ 4MBPS/ 512KBPS/ 7GB/ 850/ as per Triband cost

So these are the plans for limited Downloading limit, soon they will provide the unlimited downloading plans
    Note: in above plans you can use only 1 static IP address.

I have enquired in Mumbai MTNL and I got the unlimited downloading plan with FTTH services. Plans are given below:
    Unlimited downloading plans
    Name of plan/ download speed/ upload speed / monthly rental/ downloading fair usage limit
    • Fiber 1/ 1MBPS/ 512KBPS/ 999/ 15GB
    • Fiber 2/ 2MBPS/ 1MBPS/ 1899/ 40GB
    • Fiber 3/ 4MBPS/ 1MBPS/ 3499/ 80GB
    • Fiber 4/ 10MBPS/ 2MBPS/ 5999/ 120GB

So these are the plans for unlimited downloading
    Note:
    • In all above Plans, only One static IP is allowed
    • After crossing fair download limit Speed will decrease to 512KBPS.

Hello everyone, I have gone through to the all plans and I must say that these are great, also I have done the enquiry for the same and I am completely agreed with all above posts. But there is one thing in the plan which makes me disappoint in plan is fair usage limit. When the lines are capable of 1GBPS and they are providing only 15 and 40GB, why don’t they provide more data usage? They were giving unlimited Data usage when the plan was 512KBPS, why they are playing with data so much, we must do something for it. Thank you for putting such thing on this forum.

Hello friends, you all have given me such wonderful news and now I am dying to buy this plan at my home, now I will be able to play high graphic online game with my friends. Even I can easily use video calling and conferencing with my cousins which are in out o India, without lagging the video. But I must say that I am also got disappointed of fair usage plan. But still I am very much egger to have this plan at my home as well as in my office so I can enjoy the high speed internet everywhere. Thanks a lot again for replying on my post.