Thread: I lose MTNL Broadband connection frequently

I lose MTNL Broadband connection frequently

I have a MTNL Broadband connection which was going alright but from past few days there have been a major fluctuation that occurs frequently. I have MTNL Broadband at Mumbai.Also I would say that some days everything works fine.One or two days a week, I will totally lose connectivity & then it will come back after 5 minutes, work for a few minutes & again lose connectivity.Please do get back to me on this immediately as I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: I lose MTNL Broadband connection frequently

The thing is that you just have to check the connections properly and I guess that that the main cause of worry. The connection might not be proper and that is the main reason for the issue. Also I would say that you are being disconnected at regular intervals. So what that means is connections is not stable and ask your area lineman to check the line for any fault. So this is what I think and this will help you to get away with the problems that you are facing.

I just had a look at the question that you have posted and I would say that the problem is with the faulty lines that are present. I guess that you need to post a complaint with your local exchange and get the line checked. This is what I feel and then the things would be fine with you. Also I feel that you need to tell them that you are being disconnected regularly whenever you download something and that will certainly help your cause a little more.

Even I had a similar kind of problem with me and then the best possible solutions that I used was that I asked the line man and asked him to check the connection. So the lineman came and then he checked everything. After that he just pointed out that there was some fault in the connection itself and then he just rectified the connection. Once that was done the problem was solved immediately and there was no problem at all after that. So I would say that you should also use the same solution to solve the problem that you are facing.

I would say that the MTNL has changed upload sync speed for all to 1mbps. So this is the reason why there must be some issues with the fluctuation that you are getting. Also what I want to say is that you can just contact MTNL ask them to reduce your upload sync speed to 512.So this is what I think you need to do.If this one doesn’t work then you can definitely ask some on use the same procedure tat was mentioned before.According to me these are the solutions that you need to use to solve the problem that you ar effacing.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and I would say that I am very happy with the solutions. I feel that now I have a lot more solutions to work with and then once I will use them I hope that there wont be any kind of problem again.Also if I come up with any issue then I would definitely get back to you. Also I would say that if there are any other kind of solutions to this one then do reply to me as I am waiting for the solutions.