Thread: Speed is not constant in Airtel broadband while downloading

Speed is not constant in Airtel broadband while downloading

Hello everyone, I am writing here with lots of hope to solve my problem, I was using reliance 1mbps plan but after getting bored of their bad service, I have bought Airtel broadband with speed of 2mbps. As compared to reliance Airtel is quite good in service; the actual problem I am facing is speed fluctuation in Airtel broadband from 2kbps to 250kbps when I am downloading something from downloader software. I am not able to understand why this is happening, is Airtel is same as the Reliance? Can anyone tell me how can I come out of this? Thanks a lot in advance!

Re: Speed is not constant in Airtel broadband while downloading

Hello, I am agreed with that Reliance is quite bad in service but there is no error in downloading speed, even I am using both Airtel and Reliance at my place, reliance is giving me full speed with downloader software and Airtel is fluctuating with the same software. So according to you might have chosen the wrong service for you because as per my knowledge Airtel is more bad that Reliance. You must do complain about this to Airtel broadband department, if you are spending too much rupees and not getting proper speed then it is of no use.

Hello I am completely agreed with above post, as I was also having the problem with Reliance service, I also switched to Airtel. I am also agreeing with the downloader speed, reliance was giving me the full speed and Airtel is quite throttling in the same. Now I am feeling shame on myself that why I did this mistake of ignoring Reliance. Now reliance is no longer in our building with the service and I don’t have any option other than Airtel broadband. Soon I will change to another service provider.

Hey I have gone through to the above all post and I am also agreed with the above all posts, but in addition I wanted to say something. I just don’t understand why you are blaming service provider for this thing, for fluctuating in speed, the downloader software can also be responsible, and just try to adjust the speed downloading and uploading accordingly, it might be helpful for you. If you are getting slow browsing speed then you can blame on the service provider. Thanks you and try to adjust with speed of downloader software.

I am completely agreed with the above all post and I also want to share some of the information on this. I have used both Airtel and Reliance and I don’t prefer any of these two. Because they both have some problems, but now a day I prefer BSNL, I agree that they are slow in service but they are good with the internet plans and speed. I am using it and I am quite happy with BSNL broadband. BSNL is Government Company and it is worth to spend money on this instead of these cheater private companies.

Hey thanks to all man, I was also feeling shame on myself as I am stuck between Airtel and Reliance. I am also got bored of these two providers, and in above post my friend has given me the best idea to go with BSNL broadband. I also agreeing that they are slow in service but their speed is mind-blowing, even they provide service in my building also, I have make an order for the new connection with BSNL. Let me test with BSNL now. Thanks a lot again to all.