Thread: Is it good to get hayai internet connection?

Is it good to get hayai internet connection?

In India there are lots of broadband connections provider available. They are also giving good service. But there are also many service providers planning to launch their services in this country. Though there are various options to choose but heard about a newcomer named Hayai telecom to launch its service in India. Is it a better option to choose for service. What is its international reports regarding services. Any particular quality to be considered while choosing it?

Re: Is it good to get hayai internet connection?

Dear friend it seems that you believe in change with the time. You have thought at a better manner. I don’t have much idea about this co. but I must say that it can be a good option at the entering level. Because for initial marketing penetration stages the service providers mostly choose skimming policy which shows higher service level at cheaper cost. And India is the best place to launch the product with launching some offers, skims, discounts etc. so this can be a great option at its introductory stage.

Yup I agree with you sir. I have heard about this company and their plans to be implemented in india. They have planned to introduce the browsing speed upto 1GBp/s at very cheaper costs. You can get an idea about their plans on official website of hayai according to my knowledge they are gonna introduce the plans of 1000MBp/s from 550/- inclusive of all taxes. They are also launching wireless plans from 300/- onwards. So it can be a best option to choose for you.

Wow that’s really great. Even I have heard about hayai telecom. They are going to launch their service at really grand level in India. As India has huge numbers of broadband and its an emerging country in technology its basically beneficial to both the country and the company as well. So they are waiting for the security clearance under control of TRAI. An apex authority in the Indian telecom. Their prices to provide service are really cheaper.

According to me if Hayai makes successful entry in India then it can whirlpool the telecom industry in India. Because there predicted service rates are very cheap as compared to many companies providing the broadband in India. They have already said that they are going to make starlishing changes in the cost structures of the broadband services in India. This may create havoc in the minds of Indian ISP’s. So I am also eagerly waiting and excited to see them in Indian markets. Let’s hope for the best.

Dude its really great option to be chosen whenever it’s going to be introduced in India. Because this telecom provider is going to change the Indian telecom sector. This service provider is planning to keep their downloading servers also intact and with some modern technologies as well. This will cost them less but will give huge opportunities to get much popular as well. So if you are planning to try this out then you can go ahead and can fly much higher than any other service provider.