Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to reactivate the reliance netconnect+ ?

India BroadBand

Old 11-05-2011

How to reactivate the reliance netconnect+ ?

Hello, I was using reliance USB modem, and I just deactivate it and move to MTNL?s stick, but I had many more issues with that, and I am planning to again switch to reliance, so will they allow the reactivation or I have to buy the new modem? I try to contact to their web world but they was like asking unusual question. And I didn?t get the clear idea about that. so what will be the charges for new modem, or if it is possible to reactivate then what will be its charges? Any suggestion

Old 11-05-2011

Re: How to reactivate the reliance netconnect+ ?

Yeah I would say, you can reactivate it further also, but there is certain time period provided for activation, if you exceed that time also, you have no more option regarding activation, rather you would have to buy a new USB data card. So I?ll suggest you don?t be panic, just ask its customer service about the validity of your data card, and describe your problem in brief, I am sure they?ll give you the better idea.
Old 11-05-2011

There are some issues regarding to activation of a new connection, I hope you have the validity, because now a days there are so many problems for the new activation, they are unable to provide the data card at the mentioned date. And when I asked to the man to who m I had given the extra money, he was just saying like you?ll be able to receive the service soon, and I haven?t get it yet. I must say it is poor service that I have seen.
Old 11-05-2011

I was having the reliance data card and I just deactivated it because it was giving the bill for unused period also, but as I don?t have more option that time I paid all the bill that they have sent me. Even after such a inconvenience they didn?t allow me the reactivation of that data card, instead they were just offering a new USB data card, that made me annoy really. But finally I switch to airtel , it has very good plans for the internet with the facility of prepaid and postpaid connection.
Old 12-05-2011

Dude, I was having the same problem as you, when I went to reactivation, they first told me to provide some documents for that, and I just submit it to the gallery. But when I contact them, they have no answer for what is going on. One of the employ from there told me that that have sent the activation request but, but it couldn?t updated to the server. So they told to me to visit the nearest web world for the further information. I was thinking like I made a mistake choosing these, don?t try to reactivate it, rather but Airtel, its better than this.

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , , ,