Thread: Vodafone USB (3g stick) providing Less speed

Vodafone USB (3g stick) providing Less speed

I am having a PC with a higher configuration. I make use of it for various purposes such as surfing, gaming and many more. I purchased Vodafone USB (3g stick) for surfing on the internet from my PC. I am using a plan of unlimited usage with 499+ taxes. But the issue is that I am getting a maximum speed of 1.8Mb. Why am I getting so less speed? This is irritating me a lot. To whom should I complain about this issue? There is only 2 signal bar that is being displayed in it. Can I solve this issue? Does 3G offer so less speed? Please give me the necessary solutions that you can.

Re: Vodafone USB (3g stick) providing Less speed

The issue that you are facing is not complicated. The members should get maximum speed as they are paying for it. Vodafone USB (3Gstick 3570z) has max capacity 3.6 mbps. Each person using this normally gets up to 3.2 mbps. You are not getting this speed may be because of some network error in your SIM card. At my place, I get about 3 to 3.5 Mbps normally. Try to insert a new SIM in your Vodafone USB (3Gstick) and then check out the speed that you are receiving. This time I think you won’t the previous issue. Try this out and inform me about it.

I read your post you can definitely achieve the maximum speed that you need. As you said that you are getting the maximum speed of 1.8Mbps, it can due to wrong internet plan which is affecting your internet speed. Check out for your internet plan how much speed is to be achieved .Try to change your internet plan and switch to some better plans by contacting your service provider and then see the speed that you achieve while surfing on internet. I don’t think that you will face the same issue again. After changing the internet plan you can achieve speed that you haven’t expected.

To achieve the maximum speed using your Vodafone USB is not much complicated. There can be various reasons such as network traffic due to which you are not getting the expected speed. Simple method that I recommend to solve out of this issue is to call your service provider (i.e. Vodafone) or visit the nearest Vodafone gallery and inform them about the speed that you are receiving using Vodafone USB. They will definitely let you know what the exact cause for this issue is and consult you and let you know what can be done to avoid the problem. Try this out and I think you won’t face such issue in the future.