Thread: Is MTNL providing broadband unlimited plans on higher speed ?

Is MTNL providing broadband unlimited plans on higher speed ?

Hi, I am using the MTNL broadband service from last 6 months. I heard some news about the new plan they have launched, right now I am using the 512 KBps plan, but sometime I feels it is not sufficient for me as I have to download too many files, so I always used to prefer unlimited plans. I was once visited the airtel also for their connections it seems the plans what they are offering is quite higher than the other providers, along with that many complains about airtel, how about the MTNL’s 2 mbps?

Re: Is MTNL providing broadband unlimited plans on higher speed ?

Yeah it’s a good plan I have heard about that, but as you told that you use to download more from internet, so let me tell you if you are not aware, you can download free on Sundays only, for other days there will be certain limits of data usage, that you might get in the form of downloading and surfing usage. But I think you also have the great plan, in that you can at least download it every day, yeah speed will be slow but ultimately you’ll get the same result, then why to give more money, stick with that only.

They are giving this offer because they have completed their 25th year in the industry, but yeah that doesn’t matter to us. but this plan is for the Mumbai region only. I am using this service and they have extended very good features in that, there are different plans in which this offer is valid, as you are using the 512kbps plan, you are also included in the offer, and you won’t have to pay them extra in fact. And not only the download speed but they have extended the speed for uploading also. I would say enjoy.

I would recommend you not to switch to airtel, I know they are giving the better plans over this, but there are some another faults that makes it poor like, I heard from many of its user like they have been charged more that what they used. This is the best plan, what you have mentioned, I am not saying that MTNL doesn’t have any faults but they couldn’t charge at least more, they might have problem regarding its connection, but it is the thing that we can avoid, as we are getting much more in turns.

Yeah, the plan is excellent but, i heard that after the limit they had given to us, the speed becomes slower than the promised one, and after all as they are offering this plan to almost all the customers who has unlimited plans, so the network traffic would be too much, i don't think that all will have the same speed. I would rather suggest you to buy reliance broadband, as they are pretty much sure about their speed and reliable service. as even i haven't heard complaint from any of its customer ever.