Thread: Router settings unable to take effect after reboot in triband

Router settings unable to take effect after reboot in triband

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. Well, I am making use of Dlink DSL-502T router for my triband connection. I observe that my new router settings is unable to take effect even after restarting the device. I wished to set DHCP option off in order to physically assign a static Internet Protocol to my computer. Nevertheless, I am unable to do it. Also, the router Wizard runs and alters appropriately after the reboot however no other configuration setting modification works out. Guys help me out. Thanks.

Re: Router settings unable to take effect after reboot in triband

Hey dude, I am fine and going good. I would like to inform you that in order to look out for instructions by surfing the internet on how to disable DHCP and assign a Static Internet protocol on to your Local Area Network card, DHCP Server without human intervention assigns internal Internet Protocols to hosts and supplementary devices connected to the router. Also, just keep in mind that for the purpose of static Internet Protocol assignment you must set DCHP to off mode.

Hello. I would like to tell that bridged method connection works well nevertheless then I require to dial up the connection physically. By making Use of static lan internet protocol,my wish is to know whether we can get associated robotically such as in dynamic Local Area Network internet protocol settingsI know some people who connect to internet with static LAN ip, DHCP Server On and also PPPOE mode. However, accurate router configuration is unknown.

Hey buddy, I have a solution for you. I will advocate you that you should primarily go to save page and then save to hard disk , also do not perform reboot. Thus, a downloading file will appear in front of you, you will just be required to save it wherever you want and then delete it also later. Then physically login to router telnet 192.168.1.1 and you will just have to type reboot. I hope this helps, as it is fairly easy and you will be able to perform the steps without hassles.

Hey I would like to tell you that in case you are able to see something as ADSL2 then subsequent to alterations in the router settings approach back to the main page and move to Tools, followed by System and then Save & Reboot. If this not works or I can say that one more way I can propose in front of you is that you can try saving your settings onto to hard disk and then reboot the device as it was implied before. I hope you like my post. Thanks.

Hello friends, just went through the thread and thought to give my views on it. Once, before, even I had somewhat the same issue, with my D-Link modem. After, trying to find out the solution, I was able to discover that in order to make alterations you should go to Wizard, and put the right selection as per your choice and then reboot through the wizard. Thus, in the process, the changes you made, stay like that and don’t get back to the defaults.