Thread: Is it worthy to move on airtel double speed offer?

Is it worthy to move on airtel double speed offer?

I am using the airtel’s broadband services, and I heard about they are offering something double speed packages, I am not aware about that’s actually, once I visited their support center for getting information to this plans they told me about the 512k plan and at its double speed it’ll cost me around Rs.799. so is it fair enough to buy this plan or is there any other good plans? And what is FUP? As I also heard that the FUP will be reduced as I moved. Any suggestion appreciated.

Re: Is it worthy to move on airtel double speed offer?

See, how does FUP works, I hope you are aware of FUP, its stands for fair user policy package, it is actually design to ensure that the services that provided by the company is to all its customers is not negatively impacted, as it happens while too many users are having the same services, it use the huge network bandwidth and result in a very poor outcome. If you consider some plans like if you experience 7.2 mbps download and 2mbps upload speed for the package of 5 GB. Once the limit is exceeded the quality of services will be downgraded.

I must say Wow, it is the very good plan and recently I am enjoying it, I have heard from many guys like, it is a fraud and something like that, but I don’t know what is it actually because I have a unlimited plan of 2 mbps, and one day I just got a call from airtel saying your speed has been doubled from today itself at night, and really I am getting the 4 mbps at night with same charge I was paying for 2 mbps. So according to me I’d like to suggest you to have it, but you may get the proper idea if you visit the portals of their or directly to its care center.

I was a loyal customer to the airtel from the last 5 years. After being a loyal customer I left them, only because of their fair usage policy, as they didn’t care about us, once they have been paid. This was really a awful experience with them, I strongly recommend you not to go with the airtel rather you can use any other services. And I am saving almost 1/10 part of my hard earned money…

once I get the call from their support staff like we have a good package for the premium customers like you, they told me about the double speed offer, like I have to pay additional 100 rupees per month and for that I’d get the double the speed that I am currently using. But i am very possessive about this because whenever i got such a call, almost trying to thug us. But still as i heard that we will get the double speed i visited their support center, and i was surprise like they were saying this offer is not applicable to you.