Thread: Login page is not appearing using Reliance broadband

Login page is not appearing using Reliance broadband

Hey everyone, I have recently shifted in eastern part of Mumbai, I have got reliance broadband 300kbps with unlimited download usage. Approximately 2 days before, reliance guys completed the connection at my place, after that due to some error I did the fresh installation of Windows, but after the fresh installation, I am not able to use login page of reliance which will authenticate me for the internet surfing. Can anyone tell me how can I come out of this? Guys please help me with this.

Re: Login page is not appearing using Reliance broadband

Hey I have gone through to your problem, after reading your post I can say that this kind of problem is not a big deal. As per my knowledge, your session has got locked, because this problem occurs if you are not log out your connection properly before fresh installation of Windows XP. So you can solve this problem switching off your modem for at least 30 to 35 minutes, after 30mins just try to login again, and see that your problem is getting solved or not. All the Best!

Hey man, just don’t worry and follow the above mentioned method, because sometime this problem occurs due to session stuck. If above method doesn’t work for you then I have an alternative solution for you. You must check the network setting with all the IP addresses, and also check that your network is properly connected or not. After that check for the gateway connection of the Windows XP, if you feel that all the connection are proper then you can call reliance again for this matter. But I think this solution will work for you.

Hello friends, I also wanted to share some more information about this, I am agreed with that session locking part. It is very important to log off properly when you are using dial up network service, and also session get stuck when you change computer from one modem to other or connecting one modem from one computer to other. Because it always uses the Mac address to identify your authentication with service, so keep in mind that you are following all steps which are mentioned above.

Hey after reading above all post, I think you have got all your solution. As I am using internet from last 5 years, almost I know all this steps and I obey it. Though I was following all the session rules properly, but I was not able to use internet after fresh installation of Windows 7 as I am using it. If you are also following same rule and then too not getting problem solved, then I have an idea for you, you must check for the modem drivers, and also accordingly install it again. It will surely solve your problem. All the Best!

Hello everyone, I have solved it, and I just want to say that thank you to all. After reading your all posts, I switched off my modem for more than 40 minutes and on switching it on again, my problem was not solved. After that I check for the session but it was again not the issue. But when I saw in the modem package, I got one CD which was the driver for it, after that I came to know that I am lacking with the drivers of modem. I installed it and I solved my problem. Thanks a lot again to all, I got this idea from reading and following all above mentioned steps, so credit of this goes to you all only.