Thread: reliance broadband and wifi urgent help required

reliance broadband and wifi urgent help required

hello, i have a reliance broadband service i also have a beetel 450tc1 adsl2+ router . I just want to know how should i connect the two . I have the cable coming in from the reliance distribution box to the black colored modem they have provided and from there I have attached rj45 cable to the wan port on the wifi beetel but its causing a problem for me to connect. Will it work perfectly with wifi routers. Can some one provide a nice step by step solution so it will be possible for me to establish the connection?

re: reliance broadband and wifi urgent help required

Yes,sure why not. It was actually a big problem before a year or so but lately reliance wired broadband worked properly with Wifi routers but if want to do what I tried then maybe you could get a proper connection without any problems, I have tried it by using Belkin N+ and Linksys routers without any problems.

Yeah brother, Some one did tell me that it is difficult to use a WIFI router because it does not use the ADSL technology. Hey any of you guys, Please do suggest if you have any more information or details for a noob person like me. I mean someone also told me that one needs to login each time on a web page to make the use of connection which adds to the WIFI issue.

Not at all indeed, You don't need to login each time and every time when you need to use the net. The very first time when you login you will get a login portal and now you will be using your login and password given by reliance to login. once its finished, you can browse without any problems from multiple computers if you have connected it through a wifi router, the login will automatically expire. For continuing browsing, you need to login to the reliance portal again after that. The depressing element is that the session auto logs you out every 24 hours and there is no setting to increase the same thing.

I want to know that what will be the summation of all cost incurred for a new broadband connection in addition a wifi router in DELHI. Please let me know about a plan that fits my budget of Rs. 1000 (or less) per month and provides right VFM. I am not a heavy downloader, but I do watch YouTube (in normal quality), sometimes a lot. If you can reply me the cost of the wifi router and some models then that it would really help me a lot. average range will be ok for me.

I would like to tell cost of Wifi on Reliance . Its Rs. 749 + tax = 826.15 which was my last month bill & no hidden charges were being occured. Initial investment or installation charges will be Rs. 500 only. So if you are thinking about it then you must go for it. I hope my knowledge is sufficient enough that it could help someone when he has to ask some queries..!!