Thread: Vodafone Super Week: Free access to Facebook, Orkut and Twitter for a week!

Vodafone Super Week: Free access to Facebook, Orkut and Twitter for a week!

Hi, I am Vodafone user from a long time and almost in my family all are using the same, but from the last one month they have started advertising their services relating some super weeks, I don’t know what it is actually? I need to know about that as I want to use it from now onwards. I also heard that it is free of cost too, is it really, which are those schemes, any suggestion?

Re: Vodafone Super Week: Free access to Facebook, Orkut and Twitter for a week!

I think you may have seen the Vodafone zoo zoo’s commercial websites, they are providing the services like, you can use the social networking sites like facebook, orkut, twitter etc. additionally the most importantly it is free for a week. I must say it was like Christmas for the users who generally uses only such a sites, but if you are a internet freak rather than just this sites, you can have the internet plans for that. But let me tell you that, you are late for enjoying this, because it was only till 22nd April.

Yeah you have heard it correctly, like Vodafone is giving the best exciting offers for its precious users, it has I think super 6 weeks providing the six different services for six weeks. This all are great until you miss it. I think your query says that you have already missed 3 weeks, but don’t worry about that you can still have 3 weeks so you can enjoy it, in this week they are offering the cricket site for viewing the scores for free.

If you are cricket freak you have a lots of time remaining for receiving the scores and along with that it also has free access to yahoo also so you can check your mails too, if you are about to planning this, I am not very sure about the services, like before using it we have to activate or not, but you may get the information from the internet also. And yeah don’t forget it is the fourth week and it is going to end on this 13th may. So enjoy.

I am very disappointed with their services, as whatever they are providing like access to all the social networking site, just make the user in such a awful conditions like, the network traffic is too much, all are trying to access the same, as they should first provide the better network instead such services. Rather than these we can have another offers too but the difference is only we have to spend some money for that.

Before using it we have to activate it, I have done it by sending the message like SUPER to 111 and it was activated. They only give me the link for accessing those websites. I like the second week at the most because it was for gaming, that is we can download the games from the websites for free of cost, and I am gaming freak really, so I enjoy the week, otherwise this all are week is also good, In fact i am awaiting for the next two.