Thread: Aircel gprs settings for ZEN Z77

Aircel gprs settings for ZEN Z77

I am using Zen mobile, model no.Z77 and I want to access internet on my mobile. I activated pocket internet on my phone, but then also I am not able to access internet. Then I contacted my service provider, and then they told for accessing internet you need settings on your phone. So for that they have sent me settings for my phone, but I am not able to get that. So I want to manually configure my phone for internet settings. Can any provide me with these settings, so that I could access internet?

Re: Aircel gprs settings for ZEN Z77

Your service provider is sending you gprs settings, but you are not able to receive it because your phone doesn’t have facility of receiving automatic configuration settings. So for that you need to manually configure your Zen mobile phone to access internet. Follow the below mentioned steps: Go to web settings and give access point name (APN) as “aircelwap”, proxy IP address as “192.168.035.201”, proxy port no. as “8081”, connection name as “Pocket internet” and give any home page which you visit more.

If you are not able to access internet although after configuring these manual settings, then check whether through which account your phone’s browser is requesting for internet access. If it is not the above connection, then go to browser settings and activate the above pocket internet account, so that your browser would use proper connection and you would be able to access internet services on your phone.

As you are not able to receive automatic settings, and also if you are not able to configure manual settings on your phone, then you should go to your service provider gallery, and tell them about the same. These executives would send settings on your phone once again, and if they found that your phone is not capable of receiving automatic settings, then those executives, would configure pocket internet settings on your phone manually. You just don’t need to worry about configuring that on your own.