Thread: Permanent Login System available in Reliance Broadband

Permanent Login System available in Reliance Broadband

Hello friend, i am designed web page which is specially designed for the permanently logon the reliance broadband connection. There is one special logon system presents into that web page which helps to permanently logon the broadband. Here now I need some reviews about this concept. Is it any person has to be faced any kind of issue related to this concept then please mention your trouble here. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Permanent Login System available in Reliance Broadband

Thanks for building the web page but i think this is not the suitable things in the today’s world. Now most of the user wants to just download some software which provides the opportunity to log on the broadband connection permanently. They don’t want to just use single web page and then after some time it will be never useful or it will not work in the future. This is my own comments and i think you understand it very well.

This is best application i have seen and i think there will be the number of suitable options present in this application. This is the small application but it will be also suitable for the handling the number of user data. This application contains the downloading, uploading facility and the other options also helpful in this application. Think there will be lot options also want in this application which will be easily helpful the person.

The application you designed is mostly suitable for the long term plan but i am not decided to permanently use this broadband connection. i think this is the best suitable for the user who want to permanently connect their own laptop or computer to the reliance broadband. This will not helpful the user who likes to get the connection temporary and then depends upon the performance connect this connection permanently. i am wait such kind of application. If anybody designs this kind of application, then please inform me.

Hey dude, i also use this application and I must tell you that this is could be the best way. This application is very helpful for the permanently logon the reliance broadband connection. The charge of this is not so high and it could be very useful for the long term plan. i think this is the very helpful application and it is best suitable for this reliance broadband. I will appreciate this application and the people will definitely like this application.

i am not interested in this application. The main reason behind this is to be it contains the extra effort. Sometimes later there could be possible that this single application need to re update the information. Normally the single application can't able to handle the all kinds of data. i think you should need to redesign this application and increase the capacity of this application. Then the people will be accepted it and it helps to permanently logon the connection.