Thread: MTNL Broadband reduces usage pattern

MTNL Broadband reduces usage pattern

Hello friend, recently i realized that the MTNL provides various kind of high speed internet broadband connection. The speed of this broadband is to be reduced day by day and one of the reason behind that is to be the number of high speed broadband plan. Now i want to collect some reviews which helsp to understand the basic reason. i am wait for the response of the people. This may be help to remove the speed reason and increase the speed of the connection.

Re: MTNL Broadband reduces usage pattern

Hey i also realized that the speed of the MTNL broadband is automatically reduced. i don't know the exact reason but i think this could be happen because the so many high speed plan are available and it can be affects the performance of the broadband connection. Then i think the MTNL has to be do something better to solve the trouble. There is no perfect solution behind this but I think but the MTNL should be needed to do the best.

The other reason could be the wired connection is most of the time creates the issue. see, in most of the connection the MTNL broadband uses the wired connection. That is the typical wired connection and the modem. Hence it could be affecting the connectivity and may be possible that the connection cute by some unwanted reason. Hence i think the main reasons behind this are to be the wired connection is still now present in the network.

i suggest the MTNL should be need to use the latest modem. This could be helps to increase the speed of the broadband. Normally the person uses the oldest version of the modem and hence the trouble is occurred. This creates the impacts the performance and finally the speed is to be reduced. i think the MTNL should need to connect the latest modem. This could be helps to increase the performance. These is mine own suggestions and this could be help you to understand the result and then increase the speed.

One of the reason i want to suggest that normally the MTNL have not believe on the wireless connection and hence most of the time it gives the wireless connection. Then the speed of the broadband is to be reduced. This could be happens by the presented connections breaks in the several points. The other reason is also the number of high speed plan is just strong on the paper but in reality it gives the low speed. This information could help you to understand the reason of the reducing the speed.