Thread: MTNL Broadband connection not working due to use of fan, doorbell

MTNL Broadband connection not working due to use of fan, doorbell

Hello, last month, i established the MTNL connection and initially it doesn't give any kind of trouble. This is the wired broadband connection and it is mostly suitable for the high speed internet connection. Now, i have faced some issues in this connection. Whenever any person uses doorbell or somebody when start the FAN then i realized that MTNL broadband connection is not work very well. i don't know the connection between the broadband and the fan or the doorbell. i am not the expert and i need some help to solve this kind of trouble.

re: MTNL Broadband connection not working due to use of fan, doorbell

Normally this kind of error will be indicating that the trouble is actually present in the modem. you need to check the connected modem. Normally the modem have the specific data transfer range and it could be possible that the modem has internally faced some kind of trouble and hence the connection is ot be stop. Then check the modem and if the problem is present into that then replace it with the new one. It helps you to solve the trouble.

Hey dude, i also faced the same kind of issue in this broadband connectivity. This kind of troubles will be indicates that the power connections of the broadband and the computer or the laptop is goes to the failure and hence the trouble is occurred in the system. For solving this kind of issue you need check the power connection and if the issue present in that trouble then replace that connection. You can take the help of the electrician. The person helps you to solve the trouble.

Hey, you need to check the power connection of the broadband and the laptop. Normally there could be possible that the user can not use the UPS for the power connections. Then this kind of issues is occurred in the system because the power connection is not working very well in the system. For solving this kind of issue you need to use the UPS connection. The ups will help to control the power connections of the laptop or computer and the connectivity broken down issue will be solved.

Normally these kinds of issues are not happen in the broadband connectivity. This kind of connectivity error indicates that the connection is broken down or it could be possible that the broadband cable is touched with the power cable. If this could be happen in your case then you need to remove that fault. You can take the help of the electrician and then try to solve this trouble. It helps you to easily solve the trouble. Then check the issue of the connectivity. I think it could be solved completely.

Re: MTNL Broadband connection not working due to use of fan, doorbell

Last month i use the MTNL connection and I must tell you that this kind of connections always happens in the wired network. In that time, when i use the broadband connection then almost every time without any reason the connection is broken. After that i change the network and now i use the wireless connection. After that there is no issue occurred in mine connectivity. i suggest you to get the wireless connection and then see its performance. This wireless connection also gives the high speed internet performance.