Thread: using internet on pc by TATA DOCOMO

using internet on pc by TATA DOCOMO

I am using cable internet but net connection is too costly so I decide to use the net connection through my TATA DOCOMO phone connection. I have TATA DOCOMO mobile and SIMCARD also but I don’t know how to connect the internet through the mobile to computer. If anybody has any idea regarding how to connect the internet through mobile to computer please reply me.

Re: using internet on pc by TATA DOCOMO

For connecting an internet through mobile to computer you a data cable after that both the device connects via the USB cable. After that you have to run mobile pc suite over the internet. After that
    Make connection setting over the software. Then you have to make web setting in your mobile phone. At the last you start the web browser over the internet. In this way you connect the mobile internet over the desktop computer.

You just connect your mobile using with Bluetooth or data cable. Then you have to find the modem then you go to control panel .In control panel search phone and modem option then dialing the rules tab .After the you select the new option and then select country and religion option and fill India and area code After that you have to go same dialog box in the modem tab and select modem click. And then advanced tab and fill in extra initialization commands.

There are some steps to connect the TATA DOCOMO mobile internet to the desktop computer you just connect your mobile using with Bluetooth or data cable. Then you have to find the modem then you go to control panel .In control panel search phone and modem option then dialing the rules tab .After the you select the new option and then select country and religion option and fill India and area code After that you have to go same dialog box in the modem tab and select modem click. And then advanced tab and fill in extra initialization commands.

To connecting your phone net to computer is very easy. First you connect mobile to the computer via the Bluetooth or DATA cable. After that you have to run mobile pc suite over the internet. After that make connection setting over the software. Then you have to make web setting in your mobile phone. At the last you start the web browser over the internet. In this way you connect the mobile internet to the desktop computer.

playboy8968 Guest

Connect Mobile to PC/Laptop via data cable or bluetooth. Configure the modem with the required Apn settings as per the sim card used in mobile and then connect.That's it.