Thread: Syscon DC++ Hub

Syscon DC++ Hub

I am a Syscon user and i am living at Sanpada, navi mumbai. I am searching for the Syscon dc++ local hubs but i did not saw anything. Does anybody there using the DC++ local hub in some around Sanpada?

Re: Syscon DC++ Hub

I havent heard of any Syscon DC++ Hub in Sanpada, navi mumbai area, except for the reliance hub and hathway hub. What you can do is go to DCHublist.com which is the number one hublist for Direct Connect hubs! To view this list in your DC++ client with both NMDC and ADC hubs, use one of the following links given on their site. Hope that works

hi i am having Syscon internet connection. i want to connect dc++ and file sharing. can any one help me how to get hub connection in syscon.

Quote Originally Posted by sagar sawant View Post
    hi i am having Syscon internet connection. i want to connect dc++ and file sharing. can any one help me how to get hub connection in syscon.
    A network hub is a device used to connect multiple computers. It is a simple and inexpensive solution when small networks that require file and printer sharing, like ones in homes or small offices, are needed to be made. You can read more over here.

The application or the DC++ installation files can be found on the 10.0.0.1 website after connecting the internet. Simply click on the folder DC++ Software and download a file called Axisdc.msi. After that you need to install all the components by selecting all items and once it is finished run the DC++ from the start menu. After that you need to register yourself on the hub once and save settings to favorite hub list by typing /fav.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

question Re: Syscon DC++ Hub

Quote Originally Posted by om_dazz View Post
    I am a Syscon user and i am living at Sanpada, navi mumbai. I am searching for the Syscon dc++ local hubs but i did not saw anything. Does anybody there using the DC++ local hub in some around Sanpada?
    dis you find any syscon hubs