Thread: Is IDEA coming in wired broadband?

Is IDEA coming in wired broadband?

Hello everyone.Just a few days back I got some news and was very happy with it. What I saw in different news and websites is that IDEA is soon going to be a ISP and come in wire line broadband sector.So this is something that is great and hope that it will benefit many people. I hope that you people may also have got some hints about this news.So what do you all have to say on this .Do you got any other news about this.Please reply on this as soon as possible.

Re: Is IDEA coming in wired broadband?

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that yes it sounds a bit interesting but not very sure about how much beneficial it would be. Also I am not sure whether this news is actually true or not.Maybe its just a rumor out there.Also I feel that we are already into wireless broadband.And that is a huge hit among lot of people and hence I am not very sure how profitable it will be in investing on wired broadband.This is what I feel and I think that it can be more or less useful to all.

When I got this news I just checked it up to see if there is any news on Google about this but I didn’t find any such news as of yet.So I am not very sure whether it is official or not.Also speaking about the wired connection even I do agree with the previous solution wherein its being said that there won’t be much of a excitement with this one. But let us see how it goes and then I will decide on this.Also I would like to know from where did you got this news.

I would say that I am really not very happy with this news.And again the reason being the same.If there is a wireless broad band present then there is no point in going in wired broadband.Also frankly speaking I don’t like IDEA. The reason for that being their GPRS as well as the 3G data pricing bad and considering usage limits which is also so pathetic that even AIRTEL seems a lesser vice in front of it.Also I do feel that first they should provide better limits to their 2G and 3G customers and then think of distributing bandwidth on wireline.

Even I agree with the previous solution .IDEA is not that great and feel that if this is actually true then it won’t work well. I don’t genuinely feel that many customers will be too excited after getting this news.Also I think that this is something that is being done on the marketing strategy basis and it won’t work for them.Also even I want to know from you that what was the source from where you got this news.If you share it with us then it would be great to all of us.

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply.I would say I am really happy with the replies and never expected then to come.Coming back to the question I would say that I got this information from a news and also read it somewhere. Even I tried to Google it for some information but didn’t actually find it. So finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided to me and would say that this is something that I am waiting for.Also do give some more suggestions for this issue immediately.