Thread: Flash speed test showing inaccurate results

Flash speed test showing inaccurate results

Hello everyone, I have a 764k/128K DSL now I am thinking to get it upgraded to 3M. so that’s why I am having a talk with my engineer to get it replaced as soon as possible. Now it’s the flash test that I am relying into and I think that’s the only thing that I am using and I must admit that till now it has given me satisfactorily results. Yesterday I observed that it is showing some ridiculous speeds while conducting a speed test. It is showing me speed up to 10M. now why is that so? I am not able to figure out what happened to it so suddenly. So that’s why I have come here expecting some help from your side. So do help me out with this problem.

Re: Flash speed test showing inaccurate results

Well, it’s time to change your speed test tool and better switch to some other name like java speed test or Comcast. They are good names in the industry and I must admit that they are known for delivering exact results. Hence my opinion here would be to have a look at the speed tests tools that I have mentioned here and I am sure that you would be able to get something out of it. May be that the flash speed test has failed and hence it is giving you such error.

The speed that you have mentioned is quite erroneous simply because such a huge difference cannot be achieved with the present modem that you are having. So do not worry much about it. I will advice you to have a look at the other speed test that you can get easily anywhere in the internet. So that is just a small error in the flash test results and hence this problem. So do not worry much about it. Go ahead and have a look at the other speed test as well. So this is what I have to say here and I am sure that you have got the appropriate solution.

I wanted to know from you is there any particular website which is giving you this stupid results. If it is then do let me know about it. Even I will have a check over it and will let you know what the exact problem is. As of now I would advise you to stick to the dsl speed test results and check what they are showing. The case that you have mentioned above is only possible when the speed test mechanism fails. So go ahead with the dsl speed test that will definitely help you.

Ok, got the point that you are speaking here. Nice to see some unified response coming from all the end and I must say that it’s heartening to see such Responses coming from your side. So thanks a lot for all of them. Yes, I will definitely switch to the other speed test mechanisms and I must say that they will be providing some definite positive results to me. So as of now thanks a lot for all the suggestions.