Thread: Will Logitech revue work with Google TV outside USA?

Will Logitech revue work with Google TV outside USA?

As I was going through the internet to find some of the knowledge about the Logitech Revue I came across an article stating that the Logitech Revue with the presence of Google TV will be working outside of the USA, as I was shocked that the service was only available with the USA people only, I don’t know why such a thing was been done, so as I went ahead of this article and found out that the services will be provided but it will be in some limitation, some of the limitations are the quick search box that is been present will not provide the result for the TV contents. Also some of the application that is present will not be accessible in certain location; I don’t know why such limitations are been present in it.

re: Will Logitech revue work with Google TV outside USA?

As there are many thing that will not work when it is been implemented in the new location, there are many thing that are been working in a proper manner, like you can access the web from any of the location, also you will be able to access the HDMI compatible set top box that is present in a proper manner. Also the feature of getting the result which you search will be provided. Also the application like Logitech media player and other various applications will be working in a proper manner. Bu this service is been developed in the new areas as some of the setting has to be done so that it works properly, so now till that thing is been not implemented properly, the other services which is been provided in the above question will not be implemented.

I am some of the query regarding this service that I am using in USA, right now I am staying in US but after some time I will be shifting to UK as the article that you have read and told about it that some of the limitation is been present outside US, but the plan that I am using provide all the services without any of the problem in it, so will the same problem that other are facing will be faced by us as the services which I had payed for will be terminated soon, so is there any odf the way to find the solution for the same, I have seen that many of the location in the UK is not accessing this service, so will it create any of the problem for me.

I am going forward to use this kind of the services in the UK as the service that is provided in the UK is better than the Sony who is already offering much of the services and also with the Apple TV which is the best ones till now. The best feature that I am looking in it is the web browsing with the help of the TV which is very unique in its way which will help in watching the videos and all other features that are present in it, also I am also waiting to watch the content of the satellite TV with the help of the revue also which I can redirect through the sky box. But the confusion that is been present with me right now is that what kind of the feature will I get when I am connected with the help of the US box.

I just want ot used the features that are present in the revue service which is the coolest one I feel, when I try to select the source from the TV I see that I am not able to connect them when I try to connect it from the Australian locations, as I am trying to get all the features that are present in the Australian TV, the signal that is been provided is the digital signal and the signal, should be decoded from the revue when it is required to be decoded, so how is this not working in my location that I am trying to do with the help of the Australian location setup, is this creating the problem that I have to see when it is not present in the other locations, please help me in this thing as the service that are provided in it is the best one as I can see in it.

Recently I had just purchased a revue and I am trying to use the services of the same from the help of the location which is present outside the US, also I am keen to develop the Google TV application as I am an android developer. The configuration that I am using is revue using an HDMI cable which work with both the connection that is present with both the connections, but when I change the channel in the STB the sound that is been present is just goes off, I restarted the STB and seen the result but it is the same in the result, when I seemed the revue setting I saw that the configuration of the TV source was not properly set so I just thought to give a try to see that does the generic sound video that is present in the Revue is been configured in a proper manner or not and when I had done that I saw that the sound was no coming out from it.