Thread: Is it possible to increase the internet speed on Vodafone

Is it possible to increase the internet speed on Vodafone

Well, I'm using the blackberry bold and the make use of the same from last month and I am making use of prepaid connection Vodafone. At the present the thing is that I am having internet connection in it, but the thing is I'm not getting the right speed and access through it. I mean the time it takes to load a particular page is more so please tell me how I can fix this matter. So if you guys have any suggestion so please tell me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

re: Is it possible to increase the internet speed on Vodafone

Well, if you are not getting the right speed, then the fault of the GSM service is used. Now you have to do here is to just visit the gallery Vodafone and fire a complaint related to the problem. Well, I'm sure that will definitely help you solve problems, but it ensures that you will let them know the problem they are facing in detail to help you out of it as soon as possible.

I've been through the problem they are facing seems to m that I can help you out of the same now you have to do here is to just change the plan and then simply choose the plan for 3G is Vodafone faster than you are currently making use of. In fact, I'm along with it and really help me to get the right speed and discharge in this case is powerful. I hope that goes with it will really help solve the problem you are facing

I think mine is also the same type of problem, the thing here is that every time I chose to download any file then just download does not start. I am using the Nokia mobile phone and GSM Vodafone connection, which is nothing but the Vodafone. I do not know why this is happening with the mobile phone of mine and I do not know how I can download any files here because it will not let me do the same.

As stated by you that you are not able to download any particular application or file on the phone, I guess that the browser is what is causing this problem. So what you have to do here is just to see if the default browser is working or not and if not then you have to use another browser for mobile has. I guess there are many browsers for mobile phone of their own. I am sure that the installation of any on your mobile phone will reduce all your worries and give you the perfect download.