Thread: How to configure wap settings for Sun Cellular provider

How to configure wap settings for Sun Cellular provider

Guys please help to configure wap settings for Samsung GT-B7722 with the Sun Cellular network provider that I am using for quite sometime now, since before I was not using the smart phone so I didn’t require any options so as to activate the wap settings on that phone. But now since I am making use of the Samsung GT-B7722 I am looking forward for getting the wap service activated so as to get access to the internet. So can someone help me to know that how will I be able to do it.

Re: How to configure wap settings for Sun Cellular provider

Hey you will have to simply call your network service provider and tell them about your requirements that is you want the settings for the gprs and the wap on your phone. They will ask you the mobile phone and the model number that you are making use of and they will send the settings within a couple of minutes there after. Once you get the settings installed on your mobile phone you will have to restart the phone so that the settings can take full effect.

Dude you can even go to the gallery for the Sun Cellular provider and ask them to install the wap settings onto your device. You will have to give them your sim card and they will directly install the wap settings for the sim card and you will get all other things like the profile and other account details set by them only, you will only have to insert the sim card on to your mobile phone an d enjoy the rest.

Guys I called the customer care number for letting them to know what model and the cell number I am making use of so that they will be able to send the settings on to my mobile, but the problem is that when I told them my mobile model number that is Samsung GT-B7722 they informed me that they were not having the setting for this model so can some one help me to know that is there any other way that is available for getting wap activated with this mobile.

If you are unable to get the setting for the wap for Samsung GT-B7722 model phone that you are currently using then what I think that there is no other way round to get the internet activated on this model. But if you can try looking for the configuration for this mobile phone and compare with the other Samsung mobile and see if you can get any other compatible version of the same as well, and then tell them to send the settings for the other compatible version of the phone and if you are lucky enough you might get the wap installed successfully on your phone.