Thread: What is the various tariff plans in Airtel gprs for mobile only.

What is the various tariff plans in Airtel gprs for mobile only.

Hello there, I have recently taken an Airtel prepaid service for my new mobile, since the new mobile is having a lot services which can use the internet connection I was wondering to have an internet connection present for my device, as I am confused with all the plan that are recently available can you people help me in getting the right plan for me as don’t want to lend up myself in paying high amount and not even getting the services for which I have paid for. Also I had gone through the site of the Airtel but I was not able to get any information from that as it was bit difficult to understand. So any of the help will be highly appreciated from you guys.

Re: What is the various tariff plans in Airtel gprs for mobile only.

Hi there, I know that the amount of specification the people had used there is high, when I had gone through their website, I too was facing certain issue in it. So I came through other site to take some of the help from them, according to me if you want an GPRS to be activated in your mobile then it is better that you go with the 98 rupees package, this will provide you with the 2GB in the account of yours and this will be activated for around 30 days, as 2GB is more than enough if you are using it in the mobile, but if you use in the laptop or the computer it will not last till 10 days also.

Hello there, according to me there are various plan that are available in the Airtel, it is on you how you want to use the dedicated memory that is provided to you to use, according to me the recharge with rs 25 and see that it will give you 200 MB in your account which will be used only for around three days, after that the service will be terminated from it, so if you want to re connect into it , then you have to again recharge with 25 rupees to get the services back again. According to me go with this plan in the start, so that you will know how is the services provided by the Airtel, once you are happy with it then you can go with the higher ones.

Hello there, this is the latest trend and a unique way to attract customers to use their services and to increase the count of their customers who are using their connection, I have seen many of the operators flooding with all the latest package and trying to attract the customers, according to me stick to one service provider only, as the package keep on changing in recent time, the newly package if the internet usage is been removed by the Airtel is rupees 15 per day usage and the downloading in that and all the stuff is free and it is valid till 30 days, it seems that this will be beneficial as you can use it in computer and laptop also, if you want to use it in that.

Hello there, I had just seen all the post that the people has been posted, according to me the services that are been provided by the service provider varies from one location to another, like it will be different for the goa people and it will be different for the tamil nadu people the best way to handle this kind of the confusion is just looking at the connectivity in the device that you are getting, like check if the connection in your particular area is been stable to it is been fluctuating always, if the network is in the fluctuating stage then it will be better that you don’t go with this, I would recommend you that go for the network connection that will provide you with a stable connection. You can check this by checking for the connection for various people that are using the internet connection in your area.