Thread: Is Airtel 3G services launched in Chennai and Coimbatore?

Is Airtel 3G services launched in Chennai and Coimbatore?

hello friends, I have heard that Airtel has been officially launched the 3G services in Chennai and Coimbatore, as this technology is been newly launched and also it is not in the fully functioning mode in the several location, also I have heard that the speed that is been provided is not up to the mark that have provided, it was previously launched in the Bangalore an it was somehow working in the normal mode, but not the best that it would, so I just wanted the opinion of your people that is it worth to be using the services that were provided by the Airtel.

Re: Is Airtel 3G services launched in Chennai and Coimbatore?

Hi there, I have heard that it was recently launched in the Chennai and the Coimbatore; there are also other 3g services that are provided in these areas, as when compared the speed of this people the Airtel at some of the area was providing that good speed, as when compared the TATA DOCOMO, as is newly introduced in this area, there will be some of the problem in that, as it will be rectified as soon as possible, I have heard that in Bangalore also there were some of the problem in the initial time, but it was rectified in some time, so wait till it become stable.

Hello there, I was happy to hear that the 3g services was introduced in the recent time in certain locations, as I am using the mobile internet in full fledge, I was hoping to use the services of the 3g in my mobile device, but I was not able to do that, I just wondered why this was not happening then I tried to find out on the internet about the problem that I was facing. Also I tried to call the customer care for the same but they told me to send the message for activation, and wait for the activation setting to come on your mobile. This is really bad as i have to wait for the same thing for the same when I can use the other GPRS services as normal.

Hey there, you are at least lucky, in my case I was able to connect and also was open the interface from where I will be able to get the connection, but for some reason I was not able to get the connection, as I was calling the customer service for the problem that I was facing, they were saying that the service is active and also the service for what you are requesting is been sent to you, as I was not able to get the services in a full manner, I am not happy with the services that is been provided by them as now I am stuck with this services and I don’t know how to come out with this.

Hello there, I have another issue in my Samsung star, this phone is been 3g enabled, that is it is okay with handling the 3g services which will be coming in the future, as I was preparing for it, I downloaded most of the application which will be using the services of the 3g, like mobile TV application, the problem is that the mobile only use the Jad software that are present hence it is a java phone, but the Application which I downloaded is the SIS file and it is not getting install in it, so now what to do.

The problem that many of the people are been facing is the file compatibility issue, I have seen that there are many mobile and with that there are many of the file system generated because they are build to recognized only that kind of the file, due to which the Airtel People are creating many file type that will be used by the mobile, but it is not right now as it is work in progress. You can go with the BSNL 3g as they support many kind of the file.