Thread: How to use huawei umg1831 with bsnl for 3g support

How to use huawei umg1831 with bsnl for 3g support

I am planning to buy T- mobile Huawei Umg1831. And it is available on Ebay. I want to buy this dongle so that I can use BSNL 3G sim on that with a 274 Plan. I want some help so that I can use that. I am not sure about the configuration of this. Will it work. If yes then it will be really easy for me to use my internet on my laptop where I want stream videos from youtube. I am getting quiet amazing speed on my sim on the phone. And I cannot share the same with pc. Does anyone knows how to configure this on a dongle.

You can find a lot of details about the dongle in its specification. That will surely help you in dealing with the configuration. Most of this dongle works well with all type of sim. They come with a cd that has process to configure it. You have to insert that and you just have to follow the settings. The same thing that you do in your mobile phone will also work in the BSNL Dongle. If you are not really aware about doing the same you can try contacting the customer care which will guide you more about the settings.

If you check the key features of the dongle you had mentioned I am quiet sure this will work well with the sim. The benefit of this kind of dongle is that you can use it well with your pc and laptop. I had checked the specification where I found that this dongles are HSPA+ Capable. It also support EDGE high-speed data and 3G. It comes with microSD Card Slot. It comes with a smart Wi-Fi Connection Management. Just try to find out the same about the process to use it and then test back.