Thread: Sites Inaccessible with Airtel Broadband in Gurgaon

Sites Inaccessible with Airtel Broadband in Gurgaon

I am a using Airtel Broadband services in Gurgaon from last 2 years. I am not able to use many sites and cannot send POP3 mail. Also I am unable to access MSN messenger. Their speed is ok but sometimes it is complete down for hours. There is no method of online complaint. They don’t even provide drivers (for USB modems etc) on their website. So can anyone give some suggestions to overcome my queries..?

Re: Sites Inaccessible with Airtel Broadband in Gurgaon

Dude, first check whether all the connections are fine. Like check whether the cable is inserted properly in the jack. Check whether your modem is properly connected and is working (working in the sense whether all the data lights are blinking or not because if anyone is not then there must be problem with your modem connection). Check the modem configuration settings.

Which browser you are using..? If the problem occurs when you are using Internet Explorer than try using some other browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Opera etc. Check whether your browser is the latest one, and if it’s not then update it and they check if the problem exists or not..? Check the browser settings, and whether the problem is with only one particular browser or does it exists in all.

I have checked my cable wire and modem connection. And everything is working perfectly fine. Neither there is any loose connections. I am able to use few sites, so that automatically proofs there is no connection issues. I also tried using different browsers but the problem still exists. Also my browsers are all updated. So can someone give me the exact solution for my problem..?

Dude, the best solution for your problems is that you call Airtel Broadband Customer Care and tell them your queries. They can give you the exact guidance to rectify the main cause for your trouble. And if you are not able to understand the solution they giving you then ask then to send the engineering staff to your home to fix the problems. With this you will surely be able to get over the troubles.