Thread: the speed of the BSNL 2g has droped from 250kbps to 10 kbps

the speed of the BSNL 2g has droped from 250kbps to 10 kbps

Hi, I am facing a certain issue in the BSNL connection in a 2g sim and also had the facility of video calling in it, recently I had taken this connection from the bsnl people and they told me that the speed that I will get is almost of about 512kbps, was able to get this kind of the speed at the earlier stage, but after some day I started getting the speed of about 10-15kbps as the speed was dropped drastically I was not able to do my routine work on it. The option of the video calling is still available in it but the speed is been decreased, so I just wanted to know that how to overcome this problem, and also the factors that are rising this kind of the issue.

Re: the speed of the BSNL 2g has droped from 250kbps to 10 kbps

Hello there, I have seen many people having this kind of the issue in the past, also the latest 3g sim that are available provide the speed of about 50-60 kbps in it. Many people had told that it is the issue of the signal which is been transmitted from the source, they are not provided with the enough power in it, because of which the signal when it reached to its destiny it is a weak one. As per the company they have quoted that this kind of the issue is temporary and it will be resolved soon and also the problem will not be present in the future. It may also happen that the speed that is been provided in the 2G system is now not been present anymore which was in the past.

Hello friends this issue is also faced by me, recently I had brought a new sim because the old sim that I was using was stolen with the mobile itself, in the old one I used to get the speed of about 200kbps, which was the best I found when compared with other service providers, but the new one which I am using currently is giving the speed of just 20 kbps, I don’t understand why is this happening I tried with the other new sim which I had bought but it was the same only, I tried the sim of my friend, the sim he purchased was the same time when I had purchased, but he was getting the speed of 200kbps and when I had connected my new sim in his mobile the speed was about 20kbps only, I do not know why this is happening.

Hi there, I just wanted to share some of the facts that I am facing, recently I had seen that many people are bee facing this type of issue, the thing is very simple and straight forward, the fair usage policy has been established in the new connection and also the old ones, previously when the people had recharged the sim with rs.274/- they would get an unlimited downloading facility, but now it is not the same, once you have crossed the 5GB limits the speed which is been provided is around half the speed, also the new sim that are available are providing the speed of 1.2 to 1.5 mbps, so it is useless in changing the sim.

Hi there, I want to tell you that the in different region you will get different values for the downloading and also for the speed that is been provided to you, in some of the region the speed will be the great but at some place it will be almost zero, after the usage till the certain limit your speed will be downgraded till a certain limit. You can do one thing, if you are not using the sped or the memory for downloading then you can go with the recharge of rs.98 where the speed provided to you will be around 1.5 mbps, this is the best plan only if you are using the internet for browsing purpose.

Hey, I had just gone through your problem that you had mentioned and I had never seen the speed that you have mentioned in it going so high, the only thing that I wanted to know is how do I come to know the speed limitation in the internet as you said that every location have different speed irrespective of their speed and the connectivity, so is there any of the way that will allow me to know the speed limit that I am getting, my speed that is been provided is around 150kbps to 200kbps, in which I download many thing like software and other stuff.