Thread: Query about Beetel (ZTE) MF190 3G Device speed

Query about Beetel (ZTE) MF190 3G Device speed

I recently purchased Calcutta ZTE MF190 3G devices branded by BeeTel and I am with BSNL 3G on it but I'm getting very much bad speed of around 30-40kbps ...Now I was if my problem on the device or do not ask. Because look around internet forums and see what they publish all the reports about high-speed 1-2Mbps i am getting 300-400kbps now that is absurd ...Anyone using this device found anywhere this please reply.

Re: Query about Beetel (ZTE) MF190 3G Device speed

Me too from Calcutta and in front of the identical problem. I think the problem is with the device. Because later than buying the device i go to the shop and I checked BSNL permitted the speed with BSNL sim demo Huwei modems that sustain both 7.2 and 3.3 device Mb. But showed twice the speed I was with my device. I checked in the same place with my laptop.So the problem is in our device. I bought the appliance market only for its coastline chadni 2400 and is 1 year warranty. And BSNL modem to give the similar outstanding Huwei in 2900 and 6 months warranty. Now I can find the difference. But I was getting more speed than with my device. ~ 100Kbps. I think it may be due to poor living signal.Where? I just bought a 3G SIM card but are unable to activate my SIM for two days because the server is down BSNL issue. After I activate my sim to publish my download speed.

I think possibly our device is well ... may be your problem with our network ... at the moment I was downloading a picture from rapidshare through my 3g BSNL and I was receiving an average download speeds of 130 150kbps No peak was 200kbps above the speed of 1 Mbps, Even if I make use of a download manager, this was not the forum let me post a link to it and sent the image compressed.

Finally, after a time server in question is now my 3G sim activated but the device and the 3G service was disappointed me. My earlier experience in Laketown about the speed with sim demo. Now I'm getting the 7 days of free Internet use as a new subscriber. I now I'm in now checked and it displays four towers and HSDPA but the download speed is not reasonable. I was 20 to 30 kbps download speed, but later than following your steps. I am getting 40 kbps, but the speed is not to show 5Kbps lol stable.now download speed is superior to get excellent speed now. Lets see what happened in the case of me. keep updateing brother. And after 30 minutes to download my average download speed is 15 kbps. I'm getting 20 kbps standard download speed with Aircel sim 2G in an unchanged place with the equal device and the intensity of the signal itself.

I just found the perfect place where I'm getting the intensity of signal 5 tower, but no luck. Now my download speed is averge 10kbps.I think it's totally a issue. It netword 's showing 3G coverage, but cannot provide the service also .......: P 2g update .......I just found the ideal place where I'm receiving the intensity of signal 5 tower, but no luck. Now my download speed is averge 10kbps. I think it's entirely a problem. It network 's viewing 3G coverage, but can not provide the service also .......: P 2g

Even I have a PC Card as well ... and just noticed that I am getting all towers at all when i was getting speeds of approximately 110-125kbps (about 1 Mbps) with complete 5 towers ... i went to another room to put the device in a place where you have 5 towers and went back to check, but to my surprise I was only 40-60kbps (320Kbps-480KBps ).... was by accident then i moved the device and droped to 4Bars towers and suddenly i wen to check the speed shot up to 70-75kbps ... Now see my point is really confusing ... So I think that we are dealing with two factors for a good speed is one of the bars of the network and another unknown factor X. .. and saw the same thing with my 3G as well ... wherever you go as fast as only 3 towers still different speed ... but its atleast a relief to our problem isn't device d ... and now one more thing. .. to get different speeds at different times of the day ... I have that speed 3G morning around 10 or something during the day to myself again connected to the thousand and the speed was reduced to 40-50kbps.