Thread: what kind of a speed do you get in BSNL 274 Plan

what kind of a speed do you get in BSNL 274 Plan

Hello there, in this past recent days I have been facing problem in this BSNL card, previously I was enjoying the speed that was provided by the service provider, but now a days the speed is been very slow and also it also caused me in the frequent disconnection of the internet, I am not able to fix this thing as I do not lot of thing about this. I am recently using the BSNL 274 plan and it is going as bad as it was ever, so is there any ways to overcome this kind of problem that I am facing, is there other plan that will provide me with the good connection.

Re: what kind of a speed do you get in BSNL 274 Plan

Hello there, the thing that I am not able to get is why are you so annoyed with the BSNL, they are provide the actual speed that it used to you, if you are asking something more then it will not be provided to you as many of the people are been using the connection by providing the highest amount and they are only provided the average speed of the what they have asked, so this is the issue of the speed that the BSNL people are been knowing and it is their market strategy of the company, they always provide the highest speed during the trial period of the internet connection and then they will show their actual speed during when you choose to continue the service that they have produced.

Hello there, I am also facing this kind of the problem, and also in the same plan that you are using, since I had the 2g sim present with me I was getting a good speed but the introduction of the 3G sim in the BSNL, I thought it would provide me with a good speed when you compared with the 2G sims, so I changed the connectivity to the 3G, but my dreams was shattered as the speed that were provided was not that much difference, also I tried to change my plan to the higher rate so that I will get the proper speed, but I was notable to do that.

Hello there, there are some facts that I have come across and I would like to share with you regarding the same. I was having the 3G connection in my mobile and I was getting the speed of around 200KBPS, but when I recharge the sim card with the special tariff card the speed reduced to 15-20 kbps, since because of that I was facing a lot of problem, I even tried to connect with my friends mobile as he was getting the normal speed what I used to get before, but the same story was been continued in his mobile also, so the moral of the story is that if you recharge the sim with some of the tariff voucher it drastically reduce the speed of the internet connection in it.

Hi friends seems that I am also facing this kind of the problem, here I had recently brought a Micromax MMX 310G 3G USB Manager and also I used the 99 recharge pack for the GPRS and also my download speed was about 150-250 kbps, after this I started using the speed of around which was provided of around 274 plan, but after a good start the speed of the same were reduced to a certain level. I use to download from the internet lots of video and also it was working fine but the problem started as it was dropped to a certain level and the performance of the same was not that good. I am not able to get the speed which I wish to get from it, as can anyone help me in this issue.