Thread: my BSNL 3G card give the speed of the 1 MBPS only

my BSNL 3G card give the speed of the 1 MBPS only

Hello friends, I have a certain issue in the BSNL 3g card that I am using from a long time, the issue that i am facing is regarding the speed issue in it. During last month, I used to get the speed of around 2mbps to 6 Mbps but now a days I am getting the speed of around 1 mbps in it, I do not know why is the problem that I am facing, neither I am a hard core downloader and neither I am doing other such thing that will lead to degrading of my speed in it. So kindly help me in this problem as soon as possible.

Re: my BSNL 3G card give the speed of the 1 MBPS only

Hello there, by just going through your problem and what you have told does not make such a difference, I tried downloading around 20-25 GB from the same and most of the people can use the same without any problem, when I was on the unlimited pack that was around five year back, I use to download around 1 Gb per month in the Wimax. But when I took this BSNL pack and recharge the thing with rupees 4200/-,I was not able to take full advantage of it as they were putting the fair usage policy as of now I am regretting the use of BSNL as the Wimax was good as compare with the help the BSNL plan.

Hello there, I just went through your problem and I was amazed to see that the speed was dropped to such a level; I have noticed that the speed of the 3g keeps on fluctuating at a certain limit. For example when they say that they provide you with the speed of 3.2 Mbps it is the peak value and not the average speed that they provide to you, in that case tell your customer service people to locate the nearest tower that is present near you, so that it will provide you with the highest speed in the connectivity of the internet, I have seen that many of my friends also do not get the full speed that they are provided. For maximum speed the tower should be in the range of about 1 km from the access point of yours.

Hi, also I have noticed that if most of the people are been using the internet connection from one tower only then it will surely degrade the speed that you are wanting to, hence many of them are connected to it then the access to the tower will be busy, also if you are near to the tower then you will get the full speed on it irrespective of the number of user present in it. But if you are far then it will create some problem to you. If you are using an laptop for the connection then it will be causing some of the error in the connection so just try to go at some place where the connection is been higher.

Hello there, the dude Is right, since many of the people are been connected to the same tower which caused this kind of the problem in it, so the one thing that you can do is to go open space where there is no deflection of the signal, and also the reception of the signal should be strong that will lead to proper acceptance of the signal, now you can do one thing, just go on the roof top and just see the signal strength, now you contact the executive of the service provider and tell them to change the tower from the current one to the nearest ones, this will help you in getting the signal even in the crowded area.