Thread: my BSNL card give the error 619 while connecting to the internet

my BSNL card give the error 619 while connecting to the internet

Hello guys, I had a issue with the bsnl sim which I have been using from a long time, the thing is that I have brought a new idea net setter from my friends, it was unlocked by me. Once I had done that I started using it with TATA DOCOMO and Airtel sim in it, but now when I am connecting with the BSNL sim in it, I am not able to connect and it is providing the error number 619 in it, I do not know what is the error and also how did it came, please help me in the same for removing the error.

Re: my BSNL card give the error 619 while connecting to the internet

Hi there, I just went through your problem and I noticed that the error was similar to which I was working, so to overcome this problem I tried T mobile web connect manager in it, this thing work fine and it works the best for me in the BSNL 3g, I have also seen that for certain model of the modem the error is been occurring most frequently and also not going in it, so just try replacing the devices which you have recently brought from the vendor recently or buy a new one which is not having this kind of the problem.

Hi there, this kind of a problem is been also present in my huwaei k3520 and huwaei e169g modem, this both were unlocked and all the Sims were working fine except the BSNL 2g and the 3g I have tried all the possible thing in my knowledge and also didn’t recharged with any of the plan as it contains enough balance and I wanted the modem to be working first in a good condition, and after that I would go for some good plan, so my query is this and I want to come out of this as soon as possible.

There is a solution for the problem that you are facing but it will work only for the windows operating system that is present in the computer or the laptop. Download the T-mobile software from the internet and see that it is from the genuine source, once you have done that then install the software in the computer, now click on tools and in that go on the profiles, in the profile go on the add which will help you to add the broadband that you wish to select. Now put the APN number as BSNLNET, and leave the number as they appear. Now give any of the name and click next, now insert the datacard in the USB while the program is been running, and now click on the broad band tab, in that click on the connect tab and it will be connected.

Hello there, this steps are mainly use for the error that are been present in the BSNL 3gand showing the error like 619, firstly restart the computer and see if the error is been present or not, if it is present then go further for the solution, now delete the bsnl connection, for doing that right click the mouse button and then click the left button to delete the program, after this reinstall the software which is been used for the windows xp only, if this problem exist then try to remove the modem from the computer or the laptop. For that go in the control panel, in that phone and modems, in that modem tab, highlight the modem that you want to remove by clicking on that and removing it. Now reinstall the computer and install the software again to see that if the problem occurs.