Thread: How to configure USTAR ADSL modem to the Iball Baton Wireless router

How to configure USTAR ADSL modem to the Iball Baton Wireless router

Hello friends, I have a certain issue in the connectivity in the internet, I had recently brought an wireless router its name is iball baton Wireless router, previously I had USTAR - UT300R2U it was an ADSL modem, I also tried to place the ADSL modem in bridging Mode and tried connecting the router in the PPOE mode but I was not helping me in connecting to the internet, so I just wanted to know the configuration the router in the mode of ADSL, so that I am able to connect to the internet, any help in this will be highly appreciated.

Re: How to configure USTAR ADSL modem to the Iball Baton Wireless router

Hey guys, I did the following thing for the BSNL connection, I know it is a different thing but it may help you in some manner, so now connect the wire in the computer and the other in the telephone line of the phone. Now open the browser, in the address bar type this,” http://192.168.1.1” after you have done that it will ask you the login and the password, it is the same login in both the boxes. After that go in the advanced tab, here you click the WAN button, once you are here click the configuration button in it. In this enter the value VPI and VCI values which are provided by the ISP people, select the type of connection that you want to most of them use PPOE mode of the connection, now the new connection login and the password will be provided and it is done. Hope it help you.

Hey there, did you tried this thing, as I had WRT54G2 wireless router that were present in the internet connectivity, so now connect the Ethernet cable in the modem and to the Wrt54g2 router, now after doing that open the internet connection and type the address which is provided in the address bar, the address is “192.168.5.1.”, now after doing this type the login and the password as admin in both the boxes. Now after doing this you will go in the basic setting and from there it will direct you to basic setup, once you have reached here then it will take you to internet setup, here when you see the basic setting it is said that it is automatically configured, but you select the static ip address instead of that.

Hey guys, I did this for my Beetel 220BxI, hope this will work for you so do the following thing, just check that you are not in the dialer mode, if you are in the dialer mode then uncheck the thing change the connectivity to the PPOE mode and then do the following thing, in the lan connectivity do the following thing, Enable the DHCP and enter 192.168.1.3. To 192.168.X, where X is from the value of 10 to 248. Now save the setting and restart the computer. Now see that the internet is been connected to your pc or not.

Thanks a lot friends at last the internet connection is been working now, I had no idea about how to go with the connectivity of the adsl modem and the wireless modem ,but with some help from you people and also from the from my friends I was able to do that, the best thing is all my friends has done that with the help of an engineer, but I was the only person who had done this with the help of you people and with the help of Google, you people are the savior at the end of the time.