Thread: Tikona wibro tarrif plan for torrent download

Tikona wibro tarrif plan for torrent download

I am intending to have internet connection. I am thinking to have tikona wibro wifi broadband connection for an internet. I am mainly going to download song, movie and software from the web sites. So for that I am going to use torrent. So my basic use of internet connection is for downloading torrents.
    Please give suggestion about Tikona performance and connectivity. What is the best plan available for my purpose? Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Tikona wibro tarrif plan for torrent download

Hello friend I am using Tikona broadband connection. I fully satisfied by their services. Since I have limited use use of the net. I have taken basic plan of rupees 399. They are very committed. But connection takes long time so you have to ignore it. You should check all the traffic plan available on their website. Depend on your use you can apply online. Fill up the request form marketing person will meet you soon for the connection. As I know they have FUL 799, FULL 599 and FUL 499 plans are available.

Hello everybody , I like the UL899 plan of the Tikona broadband and I am planning to go for it. So I have some Query in my mind that does Tikona provide a static IP address?, What is maximum speed will I get? Downloading speed will be somewhat 75kB or below to it?, Are they have open ports. I read term and condition on their website that uploading is also counted in the usage. So please give me brief idea about this plan.

Hi friend, I am using Tikona since two month and I am very pleased with them, since the rate they are offering is good and cheaper than other broadband providers. It also mobile.I am using UL799 plan and I am getting 70 kbps download speed in utorrent website. So I will suggest you to go for this UL799 plan of Tikona Broadband.

I want to share my experience with Tikona. Its downloading speed is always same not vary as found so far. Till now I did not get any problems regarding their services. I am using it for six months. Speed depends on your router and antenna position. If it is kept in correct position then you will always get a constant speed. I get 1 Mbps seed at any time. I have 1 Mbps unlimited plan.