Thread: Some web sites are very slow on Airtel broadband Turbo 1299 plan

Some web sites are very slow on Airtel broadband Turbo 1299 plan

Hello everybody,
    I am using an Airtel connection for the internet. I have plan Turbo 1299. It has speed of 1 mbps. Problem is that some web sites open very slow. Mostly, It is seem with the video web sites. My download speed is 20KBPS but at torrent I get 64 KBPS.When I use other site or download I get more speed. What may be the reason of this problem please let me know if anyone ware of this.

Re: Some web sites are very slow on Airtel broadband Turbo 1299 plan

Hello friend perhaps I can help you regarding this. This is not seemed your broadband connection problem. As you told you getting speed very low at some specific website. I hope you are using the web site or downloading from there as free user you did not registered user. There is some coding that web developer use to slow download for that. So please try to download once again as registered user. You should download as premium account holder then you will get full downloading speed.

Hello friend there may the chance that your web browser is infected by the malware. There are many malware having different feature. Malware is working for the specific file only. Or the file you are downloading may contain codes that do not let you download at its original speed. That can degrade your net speed. By spoofing. You can say unnecessary making the traffic. So, download become very slow. Try to find actual problem. There is no issue with broadband.

I had the same issue of slow downloading. My ISP provider is BSNL. it provide me 320KBPS downloading speed but for some web sites I were getting the slow speed . It made it frustrated. It used to 2 to 3 day to download a movie. So I made call to customer care and told them about this. They told they are not responsible for this. They have not done anything from their side. Then carefully read the instruction before downloading Then I came to know that there to different downloading speed one for premium amount and another for free account. So I was downloading as free account so I was getting slow speed. Once I registered myself to that web site. I got actual speed. Now I am enjoying. So try this.

Thank you for giving your view regarding slow speed of downloading. I registered myself to the websites now I am getting the actual speed which I desire. Now I got question in my mind if anyone have answer please let me know. How the particular web site can limit my downloading speed its all depend from the broadband provide. They decide the speed of your connection. Then how third person can limit our speed. If he can limit our speed then is it possible to increase the speed also. If it is possible please let me know. Thanks in advance.