Thread: BSNL BBG ULD 1350 Plan

BSNL BBG ULD 1350 Plan

I am using BSNL broadband connection for the internet. I have BSNL 1350 ULD plan. I am paying 1350/- for this plan every month. According to this plan I should get 4mbps speed up to 20GB download. I have not downloaded 20GB, though I am getting only very slow download speed. It is really frustrating. Please tell me your views about this. Any suggestion would be appreciated. Pease help.

Re: BSNL BBG ULD 1350 Plan

Hi friend I read your problem regarding your broadband connection. From my point of view this not a problem from your side not in your system. It’s all about the BSNL so check your speed over internet speed tester. Note it down. You should complain online or do telephonic complain mention your model number modem and phone number. They will suggest the best way to solve this issue. Because, they are only authorized to do it.

Hello friend I have also similar kind of the problem, I have unlimited download plan, I am getting very slow speed always and sometimes frustrating. Downloading any movie from the Internet takes about two days, So I intended to change my plan to any new version that does not have such problems. So I want suggestion which plan should I go for why they are not committed.

You can go with BSNL for broadband services, recently had to 2 Mbps, but now have been introduced to 4 GB with a good service plan. The amount of this plan is about 1350 / -. The name of this plan is ULD 1350. This plan offers unlimited browsing for upload and download. But this plan has limited usage up to 20GB. Up to this you get speed of 4 Mbps after 20 GB you get speed of 256 kbps. This is the only cons in this. Though they mention this speed but you will not get that much speed.

Hello friend, Low speed of internet depends upon the traffic. And ISP providers never give said speed. I will suggest you for the Airtel connection because it provides more speed than BSNL. Though, it costlier but give you better service then BSNL. They are committed. I pay 999 for unlimited downloading and I am getting the speed of 2mbps. So you should also try Airtel broadband.