Thread: unable to access some website on BSNL broadband

unable to access some website on BSNL broadband

I am using BSNL broad band service sine long time. Recently I am facing some issue with their services. Some web sites that I used frequently have stopped opening now. I called to customer care to solve the problem but not solved my problem. If anyone on this forum has proper solution to this problem that why I cannot access some web site then let me know. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: unable to access some website on BSNL broadband

Hello friend I have similar problem like you, So, I went to JTO at the exchange. I told about my problem. Spoke person told me to replace the DNS, I change the DNS but it did not work. Then he told me to get the modem for testing. He tested it and he found it working properly, but he was also could not open that sites. They have given me time and told me they will inform me about this later. If anyone know about this please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hi friend, I think there is problem of PPPOE. It may not be functioning well. So try to change the mode. Change it Bridge mode from PPPOE mode and this will solve your problem. BSNL Customer care service is not good they do not care about the customer they will take long time to reply but I will tell you to keep asking them. Let them do some work. These web sites will open in bridge mode because once I had the same issue. This method solved my problem so you should also try this.

Hello friend tell me one thing why these web sites open in bridge mode not in the PPPOE mode. Why one cannot open the site on both the mode. I have two system if I use bride mode in place of PPPOE mode don’t you think it makes internet sharing complicated. I think it is the matter of configuring MTU not DNS. So you should also check your MTU buddy. Try to check thin other connection also. Then you will come to know the actual problem.

Hi friend two operating system in my system. In Linux finding configuring dialer is little bit complicated. I tried to open the web site in bride as well as in the PPPOE mode but both does not seen to work. I have also changed the DNS and configure my MTU even though it is not working. So if anyone has faced the same problem please share their view. Same web site is working when I try to open with Tata photon connection.

Hello friend don’t change anything make everything as it was and try to do what I am saying over here. I don’t think this is problem because of the DNS or anything else. You should try with proxy. Making proxy may solve your problem. I was also not able to open one of my favorites website I tried this. This solved my problem. So you should also try this.