Thread: Where do I find my customer ID in BSNL broadband

Where do I find my customer ID in BSNL broadband

I am using BSNL broadband since last 1 year. I have 499 unlimited plans. I get the speed of 320Kbps. I enjoyed a lot this broadband service. It never made me in trouble. As compare to all other broadband I found it very cheap and it available to you all the time. The problem is that, now I want to change my plan. I want speed of mbps. For that I need my unique id. I have lost my invoice. So any one let me know where to get the customer id in BSNL broadband. You would be thanked in advance.

Re: Where do I find my customer ID in BSNL broadband

I read your problem in above post. As you told that you are using the BSNL broadband since last one year. It must come with your telephone connection. It means you will have 12 months bill at you. In your bill the customer id is id for your BSNL broadband. You can use this id for any assistance. To change your plan either you go to BSNL office or you can just call to customer care and tell them your customer id on your bill, they will lodge your complain or request it will be effected within 12 hours.

Hi friend I have also similar kind of the problem. I need to know my portal ID and I not getting anywhere. Even customer care is unable to give me that. I need it for checking my net usages. So can anyone here tell me the way to find portal id. I have limit to 1GB download. So I want to check my usage till now. Please tell me the best way to get rid of this problem. Thanks in advance.

I had the same problem I have taken new connection of the BSNL broadband. I need to check my usage and I had not known my customer id. So I went to BSNL telephone exchange and ask them for the customer id and way check my internet usage. They told me to check their internet usage you need portal id and they provided me for that they asked me, my phone number and address for verification. Name of the person, connection issued. They told me my customer id and told to use this for any complain or assistance. You should visit your nearest telephone exchange to solve your problem.

Thank you, friend for giving your suggestion to my post. Customer care person were not responding on my problem. So, I went to my area telephone exchange. They asked me my telephone number and name of the person, connection issued and address for verification then they told me my customer ID or you can say the unique ID, They told me the to get me y bill over internet. Now, I happy to get my id. So I would like to thank you once again.