Thread: BSNL increases price for 3G data recharge vouchers

BSNL increases price for 3G data recharge vouchers

Hello friends I have got some sad news for all the BSNL customers who have looking to get evolved by making use of the 3G connection of it, they have increased the price of the recharge vouchers that are available for prepaid plans. According to the statistics they have increased the price of the
    • rc 222 (before) to 275 (after) 500 mb(usage) 1month(validity)
    • rc 352(before) to 440 (after) 1 gb(usage) 1month (validity)
    • rc 572(before) to 716 (after) 2 gb(usage) 1 month(validity)

Now I don’t think so that I will stick to the BSNL any longer as this is very bad for just looting the customer, what are your thoughts guys?

Re: BSNL increases price for 3G data recharge vouchers

Hey even I am absolutely embarrassed after I heard about this from a friend of mine, I had specially transferred from Airtel to BSNL since it was providing the 3G network with a cheapest rate. Now that they have increased the rate of the prepaid voucher cost I don’t think so that I will ever remain and will surely think of changing the network for sure, hope that they reduce the price as soon as possible.

Hey although the rates of the other coupons have increased but I have come to know that the rates of rc 606, rc1102, rc1499 recharge coupons have not increased. So what I think that to get more profit from the same we should only look to get these coupons as I think that they will only benefit us as it has got more usage and validity time as compared to the others.

The BSNL should make efforts to reduce the rates of the voucher as minimum as possible or else I think that it will only dampened the image that the company has created all these years, I think that most of the people will now choose some different vendor for the 3G network specially who will provide the connection at a minimum cost. So they have to really take some initiative as soon as possible or else it will surely going to affect its production.

Why don’t you guys try the unlimited packages that the BSNL provides as I have to come know that in the future they will cancel all the unlimited packages and will only keep the prepaid vouchers. Also, I have even come to know that the price is even set to increase further, so as far as I believe that it is always better to avail in a unlimited package no matter how costlier it is.
    • rc 2000 - 2months unlimited
    • rc 2500 - 3months unlimited
    • rc 4200 - 6months unlimited.

I don’t understand that why is there any need to increase the cost of the voucher after such a long time when most of the people have chosen the BSNL vendor for the 3G connection, these people have turned down the other connection that they were using and had switched to the BSNL connection as they were providing the 3G network at cheapest rates compared to the other vendor. Now that they have got all the production going on nicely they have started to play some sort of politics which I don’t think so that will benefit any one, it will better for everyone and the company if they reduce the price as soon as possible.