Thread: BSNL Speed limited to only 1Mbps in the Unlimited plans?

BSNL Speed limited to only 1Mbps in the Unlimited plans?

Guys this is something serious and also some fiery kind of a thing that has happened I really don’t know what to do know as I think that I have been made fooled of. When the Promotional offer of the BSNL was out, they had mentioned that they are going to provide 3.6Mbps speed so I had avail to this offer instantly. But now after making use of the connection I found that I am only getting 1Mbps speed. This plan is for six months so changing the same would cost me allot, so can someone help me to know that what should I do now they are telling that it was a mistake from their side for suggesting that we would get 3.6 Mbps speed.

Re: BSNL Speed limited to only 1Mbps in the Unlimited plans?

The first thing that you will have to do is to inform them about the speed problem that you are getting, have you correctly checked the speed is it only 1Mbps or is it 3.6 Mbps. To this you will have to carry out the speed test of yours and then see what are you getting, if you get anything less than 3.6 Mbps so you will have to send the complaint information to the BSNL to make the changes about the speed that you are getting.

If they are unable to respond to the request that you have made and are arguing you about the same then I think that you will have to lodge a complaint with the Department of Public Grievances, Government of India as they will respond to your request that you have made. They are the people who can help anyone who are in trouble with any of the service that the company’s provide, so it is always better that you go and lodge the complaint to them.

This is really very shocking to hear as BSNL not copying to the requirements of the customer that they had mentioned prior to the avail of the service. I think that the only thing that you can do now is that you must make use of the same until the package dude date gets over that is more six months, since there is no use to change the plan now as you will have to pay for the same now.

I have also availed to the same offer that the BSNL had provided at the promotional offer and even I found out that I was getting only 2Mbps speed which is less than the 3.6 Mbps speed that they have been suggested to us prior to the connection. I have even registered a complaint to the BSNL authorities but still no action have been take yet, I am really getting fed up them and I think that I am going to change the service provider soon.

This is really very annoying kind of thing that is happening I have been seeing too many kind of faults that is going around with the BSNL network including its service. I think that they are just making fool to the customers by first making them avail their service by giving false impression and latter on once we do it they either increase the rate or don’t provide the desired service.