Thread: How to transfer from BSNL 2G to 3G by sending sms

How to transfer from BSNL 2G to 3G by sending sms

Hello friends I am using a BSNL card for almost a year now which is 2G based sim card, but now I have come to know that the BSNL have started the 3G network as well so I would want to know that how will I be able to convert from 2G to the 3G connection directly by sending message to the BSNL network, as I would want to make use of the 3G connection as quickly as possible.

Re: How to transfer from BSNL 2G to 3G by sending sms

In order to convert from the 2G network to the 3G network you will have to send the following message from your mobile that is M3G120 TO 53733 and you will be able to automatically get converted to the 3G connection within a stipulated time. After sending the message from your cell phone wait until you get the confirmation of the request from the BSNL as it would suggest that you have actually got converted to the 3G network.

Hey don’t forget to restart your cell phone after you get the conformation message from the BSNL that the 3G has got activated on your mobile phone as it is necessary so as to take effect of the changes. Also, I think that it will take approximate sixty minutes to take the effect of the 3G network after you have got the confirmation message of the network transfer.

Guys I have a query as I have come to know that even after successfully sending the message to change the network and even getting the confirmation for the same I have come to know that the 3G connection is not getting activated on my mobile phone. I have successfully send the message M3G120 TO 53733 and even got the confirmation message but the 3G connection network was not showing up on my cell there after can someone help me to know that what is the problem and why I am not able to get directed to the 3G network.

Hey dude sometimes it happens that due to lack of connection you are not able to get the settings delivered on your mobile phone. This happens if there is some kind of a disturbance in the signal and so which I believe that you might be able to get the settings delivered on your cell .What I can suggest is that you should try to send the sms again to same number and see if you can get the service activated after that.

Hey first of all are you sure that your cell phone is 3G enable, to successfully make the 3G connection work on the mobile phone you will have to first get a 3G enabled mobile phone, through which only you will be able to get the 3G activated on your cell phone, without this you will surely not going to get the connection activated. So first make sure that the cell phone that you are utilizing is 3G enabled.

smithon56 Guest

hi all i am using airtel2G i have to convert it into 3G can anyone help how can i do it thank you