Thread: Airtel launched 3G in Jaipur

Airtel launched 3G in Jaipur

it is very great to have an Airtel 3G connection. I have come to know that Airtel 3G is released in the Jaipur. Well I want to speculation of that particular from the all the users of this particular forum. I am also excited with the releasing of 3G service at Jaipur. I want to know opinion about the future and what would be the criteria for the Airtel after the releasing of the 3G service. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Airtel launched 3G in Jaipur

Yes finally Airtel has decdied to release Airtel 3G in the Jaipur. Airtel has invited all the customer of the Rajasthan to get experience with the Airtel 3G and also take benefits of the various innovative services like video calls , high speed internet and also live streaming of the video over the internet connection. I am hoping that airtel 3G would have great feature in Rajasthan and I am wishing all the best for that particular thing to the Airtel.

Airtel have launched 3G service in this month of march in the jaipur. They have also decided that they will rolled out the service across all the major cities of the Rajashthan. Airtel has also welcomed the idea of the bringing the Mobile TV by simply bringing the all the vernacular television channels and shows on the mobile platform by simply using the Airtel 3G service. I think there would be number of live and also on demand mobile tv channels would be available on the Airtel 3G mobile TV.

In order to subscribe the thing like LIVE and on-demand TV channels customers need to use their mobile phone to visit the 3G Zone of the Airtel Live. You have to choose Mobile TV and simply download and install the Application on the phone of yours. You need to choose the favorite content available on that particular application and simply begin with the viewing the same. It is as simple as it is to get that particular thing.

There would be various services like Video Calling and high speed internet which is provided apart from the Mobile TV of the 3G service. I also let you know that there are airtel 3G Dongles are available for the laptop users who are looking to use 3G service when they are travelling. This particular 3G service is also having support for the Video Capabilities on all the Social Networks websites. For further assistance you can simply contact the customer care for any query.