Thread: Unlimited Airtel 3G plan for 2K

Unlimited Airtel 3G plan for 2K

Yes you are reading it correct airtel unlimited plan has been introduced for 2K. I think that’s a very good plan introduced by the airtel people and I am quite sure that it will benefit everyone in the process. I just happened to come across this article in a local newspaper and I just thought of informing you all. Well I do not much about the speed that it will be offering but being a 3G the speed offered will definitely be very good. So let’s see if there are any other people who are knowing about this particular plan.

Re: Unlimited Airtel 3G plan for 2K

Count me in even I know about this particular plan and it would like to share some of the information about it. The speed of 2.1 mbps will be available till the data usage of 14.5GB and after that the speed will be terribly reduced to around 25-30 kbps. I know you will be very disappointed with that getting a speed of 2.1 mbps and then after that slowly dipping down to 25kbps is quite a disappointment. Anyways this is what the information that I had to share with you all. Hope you have got the necessary information.

This the same case with the other plans of the airtel as well. The unlimited data plan that was introduced by the airtel has also the same slogan of fair data usage policy with them. after a particular data limit the speed of the broadband does goes down. I think that is a terrible move taken by the airtel people on this matter and they must implement some good unlimited plans so that the users will get a good amount of speed after the data limit gets over.

If you are not happy with the unlimited 3G plan introduced by the airtel then I would like to introduce to you the unlimited 3G plan introduced by reliance. It offers you 21 gb of data usage for around 2.1K and after that you will be charged 1p/10kb. I think it is a very interesting plan and you must have a look at it and I am quite sure that you will definitely like it. I think this is a much better plan then the one airtel has introduced atleast this one does not compromise on the speed it is going to offer.

Totally agreed with you. Even I am of the opinion that any service provider should not compromise on the speed that they are offering even though it is an unlimited data plan. Although the fair usage data policies are being implemented everywhere but this particular plan from reliance is really quite good. I think that will be the one particular plan that everybody will look out for and even i think it would not be a bad idea to go with that plan.