Thread: Airtel 3G USB Modem and Airtel Micromax MMX 350G 3G Modems are lunched

Airtel 3G USB Modem and Airtel Micromax MMX 350G 3G Modems are lunched

I am really happy with the 3G service of the Airtel. I am really satisfied because there good customer support is provided by the service provider of mine. I have come to know that Airtel has decided to release Airtel 3G modem and Airtel Micromax MMX 350G. well I want to know everything about the both the products. Let me know about all the price and features of the above mentioned product as early as possible.

Re: Airtel 3G USB Modem and Airtel Micromax MMX 350G 3G Modems are lunched

Yes you are completely right Airtel has launched two different 3G models which you can use to access the internet. You know that all the tow modems are.
    Airtel 3G USB Modem
    Airtel Micromax MMX 350G
    The cost of the Airtel 3G USB Modem is around Rs 3349 and cost of the Airtel Micromax MMX 350G modem is around Rs 3699. You can also visits the official website to get more details of the above mentioned.

I am providing all the features which are provided by the above mentioned modems.
    • Quad band
    • UMTS/HSDPA 3.6 Mbps support
    • EDGE/GPRS
    • Plug & Play
    • SMS facilities
    • For Notebooks and PCs
    • International Roaming

I am hoping that above mentioned details would be useful to know usage of the modems which are discussed in this particular thread.

I am assuming that 3G data card would work on the EDGE network and I think it would be compatible with the 3G network. I let you know that for both modems there are prepaid as well as postpaid data card is available in the market. You will get the one year service warranty for the both the modem. You can also this modem with Airtel GPRS or Airtel EDGE if you are not supposed use 3G service.

Well as far as I know there is no specific tariff has been launched by the Airtel hence I am assuming that there would be tariff on the basis of EDGE. I have asked the Airtel Customer support team and they told me that these particular tariff is correct at all. I have also asked them whether 999 unlimited plan is limited or no catch and they told me that there is no catch so far. So I think I have everything about the matter and rest is up to you.