Thread: Is there any airtel gprs plan for Rs.250?

Is there any airtel gprs plan for Rs.250?

I hope you are clear with the question that I am going to ask here. I just wanted to confirm this from you all whether there is any recharge available that will give me 8GB of data usage for 3 months, all these for 250 rupees. So is there any plan existing. One of my friend suggested me about this plan but I was very unsure whether this plan existed or not. So if it is true then do let me know about it. Please do reply fast I am waiting for your response.

Re: Is there any airtel gprs plan for Rs.250?

Yes this plan does exist. It is quite a old plan and I am amazed that you have not heard of this plan. Yes it is available but cant say whether it will be available at a location near you. So that’s what I have to say here. Now there are various 3g plans also being introduced by the airtel. I am quite surprised that you are still stuck with the old gprs plan. So as of now try looking for that plan and if you need more information on the 3g plan from airtel then do let me know about it.

Ok, thanks for your quick response. I did ask about that particular plan because it gave me the freedom to use the 8GB data and that too at a good rate of Rs. 250. So I thought that offer must not be missed. Now I have to search in my location whether it is available or not. Talking about the 3g plans I feel the 3g plans are too costly though the speed difference is there but still I feel its too expensive, however if you have some good 3g plan that will suit my budget then I would be happy to know about it.

Yes there are a couple of interesting plans introduced by the airtel. If you are a limited data user then there are plans for you as well. So they have introduced plans for all type of users. However to get a clear point of view of all the plans being introduced I suggest you to have a look at the following links Airtel 3g data card tariff , price , usage charges , plan and offer - usb modem, so I suppose you have got the necessary information there.

Well I would like to add more information here. If you are interested in some other 3g plans then there are a lot of interesting offers being introduced by the bsnl people as well as the Tata docomo people. Still if you want to stick with the airtel then to activate the 3G service you will have to send an sms 3G to 121 and the 3g service will get activated in your phone. There are various plans that are being introduced by the airtel people I suggest you to have a look at this below table.

Hey thanks for the information that you have given here, one thing I would like to say that there are various interesting piece of information that I have found here and I must admit that the plans are quite good. Trying them would definitely be of no harm. So I will get activated to the 3g as soon as possible. So thanks a lot for providing me this interesting piece of information I really appreciate your efforts.