Thread: Not happy with the airtel gprs plan which 3G service provider should I subscribe to?

Not happy with the airtel gprs plan which 3G service provider should I subscribe to?

The title says it all. I was using airtel gprs plan for quite sometime and now I am frustrated with it. looking at the speed that it is offering me I am thinking to just switch to the 3G plan. So would it be nice options switching to the 3G plan? Are the 3G plans very costly? If yes then do give me some information about the various plans introduced by the various subscriber and also give me some information about which subscriber should I turn to for the best 3G service? So these are my questions. I know they are too many and I am hoping that you will be able to help me out with this one.

Re: Not happy with the airtel gprs plan which 3G service provider should I subscribe to?

As of now I think Vodafone is the best 3G service provider that is there in the market. though it will prove to be a bit expensive but do not mind about that if you are concerned about the service then that is exceptional. However if you want more information on the various 3g plans that are being introduced by the various service provider then I would suggest you to have a check at the links that I have given here TATA Docomo 3g tariff plan, offer, charges, Mtnl unlimited 3G plan introduced for 4.5K, BSNL 3G Tariff plan. so these are the useful links that you can have a look at and I am quite sure that it will help you in the process.

Re: Not happy with the airtel gprs plan which 3G service provider should I subscribe to?

If you are talking only about the 3G plans then the tata docomo 3G service is good and I am getting to hear a lot of good reviews about the tata docomo. So as of now I would suggest you to opt for the tata docomo 3G plans. The speed is quite good with the top notch speed at 21.1 mbps what more can you ask for. With the starting price at Rs. 500 for 250 MB data usage it extends upto price 2K for 2GB data usage. Plus you will be getting some additional free local calls on it. so this offer is a must buy and you must have a look at it.

Yes even I agree with the above user. The tata docomo has made a name for itself especially in the 3G market. Even I am personally using it and believe me I have not got any complains about the service and the speed everything is just perfect. One piece of advice that I would like to give you here is that try and stick to the unlimited data plans that are being introduced by the docomo people. It will be much beneficial for you. In the unlimited data plan you will be having the freedom of using as much as data as possible without worrying much about the data charges. I read the above post and the user has mentioned about the prepaid data plan and the user has not mentioned anything about the unlimited data plan. So I am giving you a small table of charges applied for the unlimited data plan. Do have a look at it
    Attached Images Attached Images

I would still advice you to stick with the Vodafone service provider. Tata docomo is good but still Vodafone I think is a bit better than the tata docomo. Since it is newly launched so the expectations will be much higher from Vodafone. I just checked out my friends phone in which he had subscribed to the Vodafone 3g service, the video length was somewhere around 5 minutes and the streaming was so quick and the streaming just happened in a minute. So I was amazed with the speed. Even I am thinking to get to the Vodafone 3G. as soon as possible.

Ok, thanks for the information that you have given. Well everybody have said that to go with the Vodafone here but none of them have given me any details about the plans and the prices for subscribing Vodafone 3G service. I just had a look at the tata docomo 3g plans and they are appearing to be quite attractive. So lets see if I get a quick update of the Vodafone 3g plans as well. So anyone of you have got any information about the 3g plans from Vodafone then do post in here.