Thread: Activated airtel 3G on nokia X6 but getting only 0.38mbps when connected with pc

Activated airtel 3G on nokia X6 but getting only 0.38mbps when connected with pc

I just activated the 3g plan in my recently brought nokia x6 but the big disappointment is that I am getting a speed of only 0.38 mbps. I connected my phone to the pc to access the internet. I just happened to open a particular application as I was connected through ovi store. I noticed it took some time to open. So for that I took a speed test and in the speed test I found out that the speed of the airtel 3g is 0.38 mbps that’s quite slow. With the speed that they are promising in the advertisements comparing that the speed Is quite slow. So why is that, is there any problem in my system, or the phone? Please do suggest me something here.

Re: Activated airtel 3G on nokia X6 but getting only 0.38mbps when connected with pc

I think it all depends on the modem of the phone. May be the modem of the phone is accepting that much speed and cannot go beyond that.so thats why you are getting to see such a poor speed. I would advise you to have a thorough check of the modem of the phone. I think that’s the factor why it is limiting the speed to that limit only. So I hope you have got my advice. Do follow it and let me know if that particular advice helps you or not.

Re: Activated airtel 3G on nokia X6 but getting only 0.38mbps when connected with pc

Most probably it is because of the limitation of the modem of the phone. however if you are not satisfied with the service that they are providing you I would better advice you to have a complain registered against the airtel people informing them about the problem. I think they will be able to answer your query. Do have a talk to them about the speed that you are getting for your phone and if there is any solution that they can find they will immediately report it to you. So I think that’s the better option that you can try.

If you ask me I would advice you to sue the NetworkAcc mobile internet accelerator. This tool is specially designed to increase the internet speed that we are getting. It speeds up the internet speed by using multiple connection methods and also they block all the unwanted services that are running in the mobile. It is compatible In almost all mobile devices and is suitable for all the mobile service providers. It is a freeware and I think the full paid version is also available that may cost upto $7. So do download this particular application and I am quite sure that it will help you in the process.

Hey thanks for all the suggestions that you all have given here. I had a talk with the airtel people and even they have pointed the problem towards the modem and I think may be that is the cause of the problem .so as of now I think downloading and installing the NetworkAcc mobile internet accelerator would be the right option. I will install it and will inform you whether it really solved my problem or not. Anyways thanks for the efforts that you have put in here to solve the issue.