Thread: Airtel line keeps disconnecting frequently

Airtel line keeps disconnecting frequently

Hello guys I am using airtel network for my internet browsing. When I am using internet My Airtel line keeps disconnecting frequently, the two lights on the ADSL 2 + modem BeeTel just go out and become almost immediately. After that I called technician to solve this problem and he said no problem with the line or modem. Divisor changed just for me. Now new problem has begun. What should I do? Please help me to solve this problem. All replies are highly appreciated.

Re: Airtel line keeps disconnecting frequently

Hello I was facing similar kind of problem last 5 or 6 months ago. The center two lights dim light (data link and modem). Several times I called the CC and technician person and could not understand well what the problem is. I also do not give up. I called again and again, but it continued for about a month. But to my surprise, that was corrected in some way confused since then, my bb Airtel works fine without any interruptions Try using the USB cable to connect the modem and a system.

Please check the modem's firmware. I have the same problem when I was using version 3.0. Update your modem firmware problem solved. Make sure the thread of a message latest firmware for broadband in Airtel. These two lines of data synchronization and LED go absent because the server is updated with the Chennai-line support and support 2mpbs BOD (I have this information as representative of Airtel when I complained the same problem. CC) or if you cannot find the firmware then I will send you the link. Thank you.

First download the latest firmware 220BX BeeTel 3.04L.01.A2pB021c.d16m with latest firmware version. After this login to the modem, And in next step go to administration and choose software update. After that find the way to file you extracted. After that click on update button and wait. After some time modem will restart, when your process fininshed. Then click the ADSL tab in the left pane and choose management and select save/reboot. I hope it will help you to solve your problem. Thank you.

cFosSpeed is a network driver which optimizes the relocation of data throughout Traffic Shaping. This machinery minimizes cFosSpeed ping. It’s Times though ensuring greatest data throughput and voice superiority over IP. Speed is a gadget in the cFosSpeed installation directory. It can be installed by double clicking and that inspired him to create your own sidebar gadgets. It helps to fix Bug for users with multiple network adapters. This fix should solve many connectivity problems! CFosSpeed now also works best third-party software such as Hamachi.

Hi, thank you for your replies. I tried it and found it useful to far behind. I just got an email from the company, and I thought that this program will be posted on the forum. The online gamers may find useful. As I do not download much d / l torrents, I tried it and uninstalled it. After that I tried to cc, which was immediate. But after some time, internet disconnected for 1 hour. He looked at everyone and found to be fine. Then he changed splitter and went. Maybe I should ask him to change the modem time extension?