Thread: Reliance gsm launched its 3G service in India

Reliance gsm launched its 3G service in India

I know its been several months since the reliance launched its gsm service but I have not seen many people talking about this particular topic. So that’s why I took the initiative and started this topic here. Just to inform you all that the 3G service is being launched by the reliance and if any one of you have started using their service then let me know how was the experience been yet? What are the exact tariffs that are being implemented by them? well these are some of the questions that needs to be answered by you all. So do reply fast I am waiting for your response.

Re: Reliance gsm launched its 3G service in India

Yes its been very long since the reliance 3g has launched its service and I personally think it is the costliest plan introduced by the reliance. The prepaid plans for the reliance 3G is Rs. 299 for 200MB data, also there is one more plan for the pre paid users Rs. 699 for 500MB and it is valid up to 30 days. 500 MB is too less according to me with the speed that the 3G service is offering there is a lot to be desired. So personally I think switching to the tata docomo would be the best option especially with the attractive rates they have introduced.

I would like to give you some more information on the 3G Postpaid Tariff Plans. I think they are fairly attractive and would be interesting to have a good look at them. Following are the plans that are being introduced by them 20GB – Rs. 2,100, 10GB – Rs. 1,499, 3GB – Rs. 899, 1GB – Rs.649, 500MB – Rs. 399, 100MB – Rs. 100. These are the rates that are applied by the reliance 3g. I think the lower rates are a waste because 100mb would be used up in a hour or so. If we keep on browsing continuously then it will get perished and the extra usage charges are 10p/10 KB up to first 50MB and then after that 1p/10 KB. So this is the information that I can give here right now. Hope you have got the necessary information on that topic.

I think so aircel has released impressive lineup of all the data plans and I think having a look at them would be a very good option for all of us. At Rs.801 they are giving a free data usage of 1Gb and the speed they are offering is around 3.6mbps. upon that they are giving some free local calls and some 500 local and national sms. The validity is of 30 days. I am very impressed with this particular plan and I am surely going to go with this particular plan. Many of the major telecom service providers like Vodafone, reliance, airtel have applied the same tariffs for the 3G connection and I think aircel does stands out in the crows. I would recommend everyone to have a look at this particular plan.

Well I am looking forward for the newly released service of the Vodafone 3G. I think their service does goes by the name they have in the industry. They have the best of the class telecom service and I am quite sure that the 3G service that they are launching would be the one to look out for. I had a look at its promos and it appears very interesting, so looking forward for it. so anyone knows any information about its tariff then do let me know about it.

Nice to see that everybody taking interest on this topic and i am pleased that maximum have answered for this topic and it seems that many of them knew about this particular information. so thanks everyone for supporting my thought and accordingly adding all your views on it. it as really nice gesture from you all. So thanks a lot for all the efforts. so really appreciate your efforts.